24th October 2013

How to take a screenshot.

Made by FashionistaThePositivePrincess in Help and Support

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
24th October 2013, 07:27 PM

So many people do not know how to take a screen-shot. Well, I'm here to help! Just like my subtitle in-game."Need help? Ask me."
Any ways, step one: go to google and look up: Lightshot.

Step two: Download it. Once it is downloaded, go ahead and take a test screen-shot. How you do that is at the top right of your keyboard, you should see a button that says "PrtSC". Click that, once you click it, your screen should turn dark

Step 3: Box in how much you want, to see how to do that, just play around with your mouse clicking random stuff (note: Everything your doing will be paused the second you clicked Prtsc! But when you are done, it will go back to live version!) Once you get the hang of boxing it, box in how much you want the lightshot thing to take a screen shot of. Then, once your done, their should be a button in your box that looks like a cloud with an arrow inside of it pointing up, click it, it will upload the picture. It should only take about 3 seconds to upload. Once it is done uploading, there are 2 buttons, "Open" and "Copy". Click open if you want to see the screen shot, and click copy if you want to copy the link. To get a picture on the forums, or on something using HTML, type this:

+1 by Abby
Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Scott
50 posts
Seen 21st June 2023
24th October 2013, 07:29 PM

Nice post, i believe my sis Sadie made a post about screenshot too awkward XD :3 rock on! ~Scott

Scott

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
24th October 2013, 07:30 PM

Very helpful for new people who need to report! Thank's for making this Topic +1 Rep

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

Login or join the forums to reply.