28th October 2013

Suggestion Section

Made by Bailey in The Lounge

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th October 2013, 04:01 PM

I see people who put things under an unrelavent topic/section. Like, when someone put something under The Lounge when it is a review that is supposed to be under Feedback. Well today, I am going to be explaining what the Suggestion section is for.

The funtion for the Suggestion section is to give anything that could improve the website's understandability, somewhat like advice. You could put a discussion about something that could help find what a person's rank is just by clicking a rank in a list of each rank there is on the forum. Or, you could put a discussion in it that would say, based on how many informal posts you made, you would receive that specific rank, and the more you make, the higher rank you claim. Also, telling someone that there could be some sort of a "Support" group on the forum that would update beneficial posts on the forum to help a person's knowledge on the history of, for example, Old CP. That is practically what the Suggestion section is for.

Thanks for reading! You are welcome to comment. :)

382 posts
Seen 22nd April 2014
28th October 2013, 05:13 PM

Quote:
I see people who put things under an unrelavent topic/section. Like, when someone put something under The Lounge when it is a review that is supposed to be under Feedback. Well today, I am going to be explaining what the Suggestion section is for.

The funtion for the Suggestion section is to give anything that could improve the website's understandability, somewhat like advice. You could put a discussion about something that could help find what a person's rank is just by clicking a rank in a list of each rank there is on the forum. Or, you could put a discussion in it that would say, based on how many informal posts you made, you would receive that specific rank, and the more you make, the higher rank you claim. Also, telling someone that there could be some sort of a "Support" group on the forum that would update beneficial posts on the forum to help a person's knowledge on the history of, for example, Old CP. That is practically what the Suggestion section is for.

Thanks for reading! You are welcome to comment. :)

Yeah I have saw people doing that anyways! But sometimes like Admins or Mods put them under a different topic!

Awesome Banner By: iceesoda
The King Sundaze

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
28th October 2013, 05:24 PM

Why would mods/admins be silly enough to do that? :/

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th October 2013, 01:05 PM

It was just an example, people. Calm yourselves.

578 posts
29th October 2013, 04:34 PM

yep yep yep yep yep yep

-1 by Bailey

578 posts
29th October 2013, 04:35 PM

yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep

-1 by Bailey

Login or join the forums to reply.