28th October 2013

GACP-News Broadcasting

Made by Pieguy in The Lounge

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
28th October 2013, 06:29 PM

Good Afternoon Club Penguin! Bringing you today's news!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Good Afternoon penguins! It's 6:00 Est here in the USA! Let's see a news report on Old CP!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
News Reporter:
Hello penguins, and Good Afternoon! Here we have a special news report! The Thieves making headlining news again today! They are still running loose and nobody can catch them! They have both been taken to jail, But escaped while the police were patrolling! I hope the Club Penguin Police are able to catch them soon! Both of their names are Thief and TheThief, If you have any information on these two, please contact Articwolf, The head of the CPPD (Club Penguin Police Department). Thank you! And now for the weather!
Weather Man:
Good afternoon Club Penguin! I am here with a weather broadcast!
In the UK we have a large hurricane heading for them! Torrential wind and rain is starting to hit so brace yourselves! Lock your doors, get extra supplies, go to a shelter, keep safe in the storm!
In the US we have a very hot and sticky day for the North-east! 38% chance of humidity and a 0% chance of rain and wind. Around the 50s-60 degrees up there!
Down toward the South-east we have a cooler, much less humid weather. Around 50-60 degrees down there, so you guys are lucky!
In the south-west region you better brace for warmer weather! Around 70-80 degrees, maybe higher!
In the North-west, You ought to brace for very chilly weather! In Montana, you are at a 60% chance for snow! Much colder weather later on this week, so you better get your snow clothes out!
In the south-west, prepare for similar weather to the South-east. Much less humid, and nice and cool as a cucumber weather.
Back to you for the news!
News Reporter:
Thanks! Here is the rest of today's news! Today Hashir got demoted for no reason! Junior obtained moderator, but Hashir got moderator back later in the day! Congrats Junior! And Hashir, you got very lucky! And also, Sunwolf got demoted! Not many people know the reason, I guess only the Administrators do. More details may be on GACP tomorrow afternoon!
In Other News:
News Reporter:
Everybody has lately been frantic! Many users have been losing connection due to Blizzard being down for updates! Full details are not known for a fact yet, but many penguins and I have some predictions! Some think Damen is making Halloween on oldcp! Some think he is just adding new extras and fixing glitches and such. But for now, White Out is the only known working server when Blizzard is down. So, if you want to just hang out on White Out, I suggest you don't sit somewhere in the open chatting! Hopefully this is going to be done soon!
OldCP server Blizzard is currently down for updates...
News Reporter:
And finally, the king of Cheesemania and the king of Videogame land have come to visit Club Penguin! Their Forum usernames are VideoGame and The Cheese King! When you see them, Welcome them!
That's all for Good Afternoon Club Penguin today! No job updates and no sports updates either! Good Afternoon!

+1 by Elvis
Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

382 posts
Seen 22nd April 2014
28th October 2013, 06:33 PM

Wow! That is a lot of news! Even know I am in the weather I am in north east it felt a lot hotter then that today! Lol xd

Awesome Banner By: iceesoda
The King Sundaze

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
28th October 2013, 06:35 PM

Well, great job! And I really want to know the reason of why Sunwolf was demoted. :(

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
28th October 2013, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Well, great job! And I really want to know the reason of why Sunwolf was demoted. :(
I will try my best to bring you the best news! Including why she was demoted!

+1 by Elvis
Boring, isn't it?

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
28th October 2013, 06:41 PM

Yeah, I haven't seen her do ANYTHING wrong in the past few days. I wonder where she is btw...

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
28th October 2013, 06:44 PM

I am in the UK, which stinks coz when there are tryouts, it's at a certain time and I either miss it or come too early :(

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
28th October 2013, 06:51 PM

tryouts for what? and I live in the USA, so right now it is almost 7:00 on 10/28/2013.

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
28th October 2013, 07:04 PM

Thanks for reading the news! Glad to know that some people ACTUALLY read it...

+1 by Elvis
Boring, isn't it?

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
28th October 2013, 07:07 PM

XD! i like your signature, and why wouldn't people read the news? it is very cool and interesting!

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th October 2013, 07:15 PM

I think sunwolf was demoted for being inactive. Anyways, thanks for putting me in the news! :P

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
28th October 2013, 07:52 PM

XD, well, sunwolf has been more active than some people, but it might have been because of her inactive time.

Login or join the forums to reply.