28th October 2013

Good/Bad things to do and to not

Made by Frogs in Help and Support

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
28th October 2013, 08:23 PM

Hi guys! I know that OldCp just got hacked! Unbeleivable right? Well I thought about that and said to myself,"I wonder what would happen if everyone started going down the path of hacking and doing illegal things". So i decided to make this post about what are good things to do, and what are DEFINETLEY not good things to do. So here are some of things that you shouldn't do and what would be a kind gesture to do. :)

What not to do and if you are in this situation how to get out:

1. Never tease, make fun, laugh at, or put down. This might just be a very fun game but still, it counts as cyberbullying. Cyberbullying is not only in chat groups but on games as well. I learned this in guidance at school becuase my whole class goes down there to hear the school counselor(I dont have issues just that every now and then the school requires our classes to listen to the counselor). So if you are ever in a situation that is not good and people are doing these stuff, do these things.
Either ignore them, tell a mod or admin, tell them politely but firmly to please stop doing that. Those are some of them that i know. There are much more but if those dont work then im very sorry i dont know what to do.

2. Never say not good words while you think mods or admins are not around. Sadly i have seen very much of this and at these times i happen to think about quitting. This makes this website very not kid friendly. I as a 10 year old dont want to play on a website filled with people that are not good. I dont really know a situation that you would be in but if you think you are, you should probably tell a mod or admin.

Here are some things that you should NOT do that are very frequent. I hope people see a change after they read this :)

Now, here are some things that ARE very kind things to do:

1. Be respectful, kind, and nice. Help out others who have question or in need. If they ask for credits, politely say "You must earn credits". If they ask again say it firmly, but dont get angry, tell them the same thing. If they continue to ask, tell a mod or admin. I think they will take care of the problem.

Here are some things that i use to make sure i do the right thing. I hope you all also make the right choice!!!! Bye guys and thanks for the attention!!!

+1 by Umbra and CPManiac

Login or join the forums to reply.