10th November 2014

Flooring Now Available!

Made by Hashir in Announcements

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th November 2014, 03:38 PM

Today, there was downtime on Snaildom for something, and now we know. Damen has made it possible to make flooring for your shell.

How do I do it?
  • Go to your shell
  • Click edit your shell
  • Click on the picture of a mat
  • Choose your flooring!

How do I remove it?

Go to the end of the catalogue and click on remove flooring. Don't worry, it's absolutely free!

Happy flooring!

+1 by Zeternal, Milan, Crowflying, Harrypot9 and 12 others
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th November 2014, 03:43 PM

Cyberwolf didn't make this possible. It was me, King Cyberwolf isn't a DSGHQ developer.

+1 by Kara, Milan, Hashir, Cheep and 10 others

Banned
640 posts
Seen 26th November 2021
10th November 2014, 03:44 PM

Great job Damen!!!

+1 by fluffarmy and trixie

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th November 2014, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Cyberwolf didn't make this possible. It was me, King Cyberwolf isn't a DSGHQ developer.
Ok, sorry. Brb editing that.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Master
745 posts
Seen 29th August 2020
10th November 2014, 03:56 PM

This was honestly a mind-blowing yet great addition. I definitely think it will improve the look of shells, along with how you wish to decorate it with your theme of furniture in the making. This was quite a simple discussion, but it has no doubt informed many who are not aware of what the pause was for. However well done with the structure as for Damen, and I look forward to several of the future's new surprises that Snaildom has in store.

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
10th November 2014, 04:32 PM

This is quite amazing. I bought the dance floor, and I think it is absolutely wonderful. This is really cool, and I just found out that it updates as you get more days on snaildom. This is really creative, and Snaildom has progressed so much. Thank you Damen.

+1 by dounia, Mohamed and trixie

535 posts
Seen 18th May 2019
10th November 2014, 04:41 PM

^-^ Thank you Damen! Really! I appreciate it! ^-^

+1 by trixie
Raven56's Signature!

Darkness Is Within You My Friend.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Beautiful Signature By BlueLights :3
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

GWAAAHHH
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Pumpkin!
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Made By Amandapink30!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Made By Toy Chica
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Made By Jorja!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

This Was Made By Ellie!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Thanks Ellie!

This Was Made By Cuddlie!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Wow Cuddlie!

Made By WinterSummer!
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Thanks so much WinterSummer!

skippy
Master
991 posts
Seen 8th February 2021
10th November 2014, 06:31 PM

I'm going to buy it soon.

+1 by trixie

Thanks Daisy! :)

http://prntscr.com/5sqc84

Thank you Jacks!

296 posts
Seen 5th January 2015
10th November 2014, 07:39 PM

Yes we all know about this

Hi i am Hero2 a trusted user i like to help others i love snaildom and oldcp i am really trying to become a knight my favorite color is red i am a broncos fan my grammar can sometimes be off and i love to help Oh and i love fnaf :)

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
11th November 2014, 06:12 AM

Amazing thing!
Good job Damen!

Lloyd

Gone

Sweet memories

296 posts
Seen 5th January 2015
11th November 2014, 01:31 PM

The flooring does look good i got to say

Hi i am Hero2 a trusted user i like to help others i love snaildom and oldcp i am really trying to become a knight my favorite color is red i am a broncos fan my grammar can sometimes be off and i love to help Oh and i love fnaf :)

Rookie
4 posts
Seen 15th November 2014
11th November 2014, 04:58 PM

Quite amazing, I must say, although it does look very much like the Club Penguin Floors, not to be offensive.

Login or join the forums to reply.