1 view

GOA Stage 6|7 Review

Made by Bailey in Announcements

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th November 2014, 10:38 PM

GOA Stage 6|7 Review

Today, November 26th, 2014, was Stage 7 of the Game of Apprentices. Since Stage 6 was cancelled, this stage was called Stage 6|7. I will list those who attended today's competition in each team. For Imperials it was Hashir, Archie, Andrew, Toby, Chex, and Ellie (might have missed someone). For Fires it was May23monthly, Tornado, Cartwheel, Skip, and I. Adawg and Luke were absent for Imperials and Bp28 was absent for Fire.

First, we had to decide team managers. Team Imperials chose Hashir as their manager and Team Fire chose May23 as their manager. Next, Damen told us what the task would be. We would have to create an app for like Apple or Android devices; iPods, iPhones, and iPads. Finally we had about an hour to come up with ideas for the apps, draw them, and pitch them to the Emperor. We had to come up with 3 ideas, draw them, and then decide which one we would use.

After about an hour of brainstorming, processing, compromising, creating, and preparation, the teams and audience members gathered in the Throne Room so Damen could listen to the groups ideas. For Team Imperials, they thought of the "Black Hawk Getaway" for their app. Here is the picture with the explanation, created by Toby: http://i.imgur.com/nMl4hTw.png For Team Fires, they thought of the "Snail Games." Here is the logo for their app created by Cartwheel: http://i.imgur.com/ovVfbBO.jpg.

Team Imperials won yet another stage of Game of Apprentices with their fantastic idea and designing, yet they had difficulties with listening to other team member's ideas. Sadly, Team Fire lost this stage, and May23 was fired due to a crucial misunderstanding as Manager of the team. You did fantastic throughout the competition, May. I'm glad I got to work with you, and you were a great manager while it lasted. :) Luke, member of Imperials, was also fired due to missing too many stages. Sorry, Luke. :(

As a reward to team Imperials, they will be one of the first people to go around Old CP with the beta testers and see if anything has changed in the gap that Old CP has been down. Congrats to them. :)

Thanks for reading "GOA Stage 6|7 Review"! Stay tuned for more updates of the competition, and don't miss stage 8 tomorrow! It's going to be at 4 PM EST/9 PM UK/1 PM PST. :)

- Bailey ;D

+1 by May23, Glimmer in the AM, Winnie, Gaf and 6 others

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Seen 16th August 2021
26th November 2014, 10:51 PM

Okay, thanks! I missed today's stage, so this helps.

-Glimmer, the zombie who escaped the arena somehow after coming back alive after dying from tracker jackers, From District 1

+1 by Bailey and Maybe
Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slips out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

You never love yourself half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to
If I let you know, I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh

I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
Because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you (all these little things)
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you, and all your little things

<3 <3 <3 I'm in love with 1D and all Niall's little things <3 <3 <3

627 posts
Seen 6th April 2020
26th November 2014, 10:54 PM

Thank you for informing us. ;)
~Winnie

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th November 2014, 11:20 PM

Great post! To be honest, this is better then I've ever seen a news reporter do. If there was a news reporter/moderator rank, you would totally fit it!

+1 by Bailey
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

what in the godamn
833 posts
Seen 21st March 2023
27th November 2014, 09:25 AM

Thanks for the report! I didn't know they cancelled stage 6 o.o Hate to brag, but app 1 in the stage was allll my idea. XD XD XD!

~Maybe~

Hi I'm Maybe. I swim a lot. Then I eat a lot. then I sleep. then repeat.

Picture time :D!

http://prntscr.com/4hy28i

http://prntscr.com/4hy23o [url=ht[im

Thank you so much Macyyy!

Thank ye Macyy!! Again! XD

[img[http://damenspike.com/meme/memes/6y7dd2n.png[/img]
I love swimming

Thank you,
~Maybetta~

322 posts
Seen 9th August 2015
27th November 2014, 10:12 AM

thank you for this Bailey. It helped me and some others too. I keep on missing the stages. Not once I have been to the Stage. So many things in life I have to do.

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
27th November 2014, 10:35 AM

I am happy I made it to 7 competitions, well 3 but well you know. XD Also I am proud I even got accepted, now I don't have to worry at coming on at 10:00 PM UK time anymore! :D I really enjoyed it though, I shall still try reach more future goals! :)

Login or join the forums to reply.