Respect on DSGHQ games

Made by IceeSofie in Announcements

sof#0717
Master
703 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2014, 05:01 PM

Hello, DSGHQ users.

Today I would like to talk about two topics friendship on the DSGHQ and being active on all DSGHQ games. Enjoy!

Friendship. Where do I begin. We all need friends or else it would make our lives, well boring. There I said it, boring. We have also have had many many MANY people who hate others for good reasons, yes, even me, but we should all be friends, not hate on each other, it takes up too much of our time. I am being as honest as I can be. Drama and bullying tie into this subject as well and we all know I have a lot to say about that but I won't go towards that direction. In conclusion, you should make new friends and not hate on others and shake it off, shake it off. Okay I will stop.

This subject is what I actually started to see once OldCP opened.

I would just like to tell all of you that now that the DSGHQ is growing, it's going to become harder and harder to come on the all of DSGHQ games. I am aware of the session that will be at 5PM EST, but I ask of all of you to come on all games, please don't forget about Snaildom, I mean it is a part of this community and has made me very happy. A tip to stay active on both games for me is to treat it like a new user, I am not exactly sure why this came to mind but I thought that if we can have respect for users then we should have respect for a game as well. Damen has put a lot of time into this Snaildom and OldCP, they should be treated properly and as well as respected.

Thank you very much for reading and please treat users how you want to be treated.

Queen of Queens, Sofie.

+1 by tennis, Perla Gunnulfsen, tess, Cheep and 19 others
When you need me I will be there, count on it.

just a typical pvris fangirl
Master
1,843 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th December 2014, 05:03 PM

I can't get on OldCP, it doesn't work for many people.

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
5th December 2014, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Hello, DSGHQ users.

Today I would like to talk about two topics friendship on the DSGHQ and being active on all DSGHQ games. Enjoy!

Friendship. Where do I begin. We all need friends or else it would make our lives, well boring. There I said it, boring. We have also have had many many MANY people who hate others for good reasons, yes, even me, but we should all be friends, not hate on each other, it takes up too much of our time. I am being as honest as I can be. Drama and bullying tie into this subject as well and we all know I have a lot to say about that but I won't go towards that direction. In conclusion, you should make new friends and not hate on others and shake it off, shake it off. Okay I will stop.

This subject is what I actually started to see once OldCP opened.

I would just like to tell all of you that now that the DSGHQ is growing, it's going to become harder and harder to come on the all of DSGHQ games. I am aware of the session that will be at 5PM EST, but I ask of all of you to come on all games, please don't forget about Snaildom, I mean it is a part of this community and has made me very happy. A tip to stay active on both games for me is to treat it like a new user, I am not exactly sure why this came to mind but I thought that if we can have respect for users then we should have respect for a game as well. Damen has put a lot of time into this Snaildom and OldCP, they should be treated properly and as well as respected.

Thank you very much for reading and please treat users how you want to be treated.

Queen of Queens, Sofie.

*Fixes like button because I broked it*
Quote:
I can't get on OldCP, it doesn't work for many people.

Reset your internet and Avast security system.

Lloyd

Gone

Sweet memories

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2014, 06:17 PM

Marvelous. Well-written. Breath-taking. Words just can't describe the power of this post.

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th December 2014, 06:28 PM

I agree. A loyal user doesn't only respect it's friends and others, but also the work put into the games being played.

+1 by CPManiac and

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
5th December 2014, 07:51 PM

Quote:
I agree. A loyal user doesn't only respect it's friends and others, but also the work put into the games being played.
Yeah, I always respect the game because I like everyone here, I hate it when people don't respect Damen for what he does for us.

Login or join the forums to reply.