26th December 2014

Game of Mods - Stage 1 Review

Made by Bailey in Announcements

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th December 2014, 08:28 PM

Hello! So at 5 PM EST/10 PM UK, the 10th Game of Mods commenced! Teams for the stage were Warriors (new), Firebirds (new), Crime Solvers (since last Game of Mods), Freehawks (since 1st Game of Mods), and Wizards (since 8th Game of Mods). On to the review. :)

Warriors: Warriors were shouting out ideas randomly in the beginning, but worked out the three in the end. Their three were respect, loyalty, and responsibilty.

Firebirds: Firebirds were also shouting out random suggestions. They couldn't decide on anything, and when presenting, no one knew what to say and no one wanted to go up. Their three were caring, loyal, and helpful.

Crime Solvers: Crime Solvers were listening to each other's thoughts, compromised, and took stuff into consideration; worked together. Their three were mature, respectful, and helpful.

Freehawks: Freehawks were listening to their leader (Key123), and were also compromising. They were being polite to each other and worked stuff out together. Their three were patient, helpful, and respectful.

Wizards: Wizards started out confused, taking a while to decide on three together, later getting some things together. Their three were mature, loyal, and honesty.

Freehawks: The Freehawks worked at the Sports Shop. I was greeted and approached appropriately. From what I saw, everyone was working well. I got a red baseball cap that Bashy charged $40.05 for. After realizing how high and unreasonable that was, I returned it and demanded a refund.

Wizards: The Wizards worked at the Coffee Shop. I was greeted quite nicely, and I was given my order very quickly and precisely. It was tasty. Everyone was participating and working cooperatively. The workers were super respectful and kind.

Firebirds: The Firebirds ran a lemonade stand. When I got to their area, I was not greeted at all and had to speak up to get their attention. I was given lemonade and a cookie. Everyone was working.

Crime Solvers: The Crime Solvers worked at the Pizza Parlor. I was not greeted or given a table when I arrived. I waited forever to be recognized by a worker. After finally being given a table, I was not given a menu right away. Everyone was scurrying around, disorganized. I had to say my order twice to the waitress. The food I was given was decent. IndigoPalace was the only one working, to be honest.

Warriors: Warriors were at the Cove and held a jet pack and surfboard rental. I was greeted nicely and rented a jet pack to use. I had a great time, yet there was no advertising so it took a while to find them.

Team Firebirds had to join team Warriors -

Wizards: The Wizards started out disorganized and were all over the place. At one point no one would speak up so they argued for a bit. I was asked nice questions by Freezy128.

Freehawks: The Freehawks started out organized, listening to others, and working together. Everyone was nice and considerate, and I was asked by Audrey some nice questions.

Crime Solvers: The Crime Solvers were organized and asked the moderators good, meaningful questions from what I saw.

Warriors: I couldn't find the Warriors so I didn't know how they did.

Freehawks: The Freehawks listened to each other during preparation, being cooperative and organized. Their performance was "perfect, very well done." - Damen

Wizards: During their preparation, they were shouting out random suggestions, not caring of other's ideas; disorganized. Their performance was a little confusing. Random people were on stage that weren't Wizards. Everyone was doing different things.

Warriors: They were thinking of jokes during their preparation, listening to each other. They thought of funny jokes when I was spectating them. Their performance was disorganized. People were uncertain of what to do in the beginning. Some arguing occurred during the act. Random people were on stage disrupting the Warriors.

Crime Solvers: During preparation, the Crime Solvers were taking a while to think of a joke, and some members were not paying attention to the leader. Their performance started out nicely and organized. Funny act; someone who can't spell and the people are trying to interpret what she is saying.

In other news, PenguinDSC was demoted from Administrator due to being inactive. He is now Moderator. Cyberwolf was demoted from Administrator for being extremely rude to Damen and his game, Old CP. He is still Emperor Helper, but won't be for long. An old rank, Hand Guard, is coming back, and Tennis was made Damen's Hand Guard.

Thanks for reading! :)

- Bailey

+1 by Redball, Jake01, Starwolf, Freddy and 15 others

unhappy person
406 posts
Seen 3rd February 2016
26th December 2014, 08:29 PM

great recap on the comp Bailey! now i know what i missed

+1 by Bailey
~~~
Redball

Redball Loves red

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
26th December 2014, 08:42 PM

thanks for the post! tells me about EVERYTHING i missed xd

+1 by Bailey

The POTM Legend
Master
917 posts
Seen 6th July 2022
26th December 2014, 08:50 PM

Thanks for the info, it must help many users

~Mckinlee

McKinlee Ren
Wiki:Mckinlee

im in the hood like kenny
Master
583 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
26th December 2014, 09:20 PM

I was there, but it's nice to see where I can improve. This post was very helpful.

+1 by Bailey

The POTM Legend
Master
917 posts
Seen 6th July 2022
26th December 2014, 09:21 PM

Yea, it was really fun, and stressful to compete!

~Mckinlee

+1 by Redball
McKinlee Ren

Certified Nick Foles Fan
1,076 posts
Seen 19th April 2020
26th December 2014, 09:24 PM

Amazing detail and great post! I enjoyed the comp stage one. Great job to all teams :D

+1 by Bailey

Lead us Thorin!!
R.I.P Sean K.

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th December 2014, 09:50 PM

That's good helpful! :) I'm glad that told us about what happened in tasks.

+1 by Bailey, Redball and Boy

The POTM Legend
Master
917 posts
Seen 6th July 2022
26th December 2014, 09:59 PM

Cant wait for tomorrow! its really fun!

McKinlee Ren

what in the godamn
833 posts
Seen 21st March 2023
26th December 2014, 10:16 PM

Very true and great recap Bailey! I love this report, good luck on stage two everyone!!
~Maybe~

+1 by Bailey

Hi I'm Maybe. I swim a lot. Then I eat a lot. then I sleep. then repeat.

Picture time :D!

http://prntscr.com/4hy28i

http://prntscr.com/4hy23o [url=ht[im

Thank you so much Macyyy!

Thank ye Macyy!! Again! XD

[img[http://damenspike.com/meme/memes/6y7dd2n.png[/img]
I love swimming

Thank you,
~Maybetta~

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
27th December 2014, 07:26 AM

Are you a news reporter? Should be :P
Also IM A PERFECT INTERVIEWER =3

Calico Rose
Master
1,683 posts
Seen 31st July 2022
27th December 2014, 10:30 AM

I wasn't at the mod comp but from my point of view, Wizards need to improve a bit. And I apologize for the weird words I said. That was my 17 year old sister. She can be a bit weird. Sorry if my user offended any people.

+1 by Maybe

Strong Blood
Master
1,033 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
27th December 2014, 01:07 PM

Thank you This has helped me a lot Because I am on Team Wizards and I Forgot that there was a mod Comp D:

+1 by Bailey

322 posts
Seen 9th August 2015
27th December 2014, 01:15 PM

This sucks I didn't go. But you told me everything I needed to know. You did really well bailey! +1

what in the godamn
833 posts
Seen 21st March 2023
27th December 2014, 01:29 PM

Quote:
I wasn't at the mod comp but from my point of view, Wizards need to improve a bit. And I apologize for the weird words I said. That was my 17 year old sister. She can be a bit weird. Sorry if my user offended any people.
Iindeed that is true. We do kind of need to improve. But I have a honust opinion, I HATE When people randomly join you at the last minute. Its very annoying

Hi I'm Maybe. I swim a lot. Then I eat a lot. then I sleep. then repeat.

Picture time :D!

http://prntscr.com/4hy28i

http://prntscr.com/4hy23o [url=ht[im

Thank you so much Macyyy!

Thank ye Macyy!! Again! XD

[img[http://damenspike.com/meme/memes/6y7dd2n.png[/img]
I love swimming

Thank you,
~Maybetta~

Login or join the forums to reply.