6th November 2013

hi i'm goku

Made by Fireninja in Introductions and Leaving

Rookie
7 posts
Seen 8th January 2014
6th November 2013, 07:26 PM

hi everybody! my name is goku: the superhero,and detective of oldcp! (i promise i'm not copying sherlock homes.or impersonating goku. i am just the goku of oldcp.. . ok,think of it like this. it's halloween. i dress up as goku for halloween.nothing wrong with that. btw u may also know me as coolman. if your used to calling me coolman and you want to continue calling me coolman it's perfectly fine with me. you may also feel free to call me goku. i chose to pretend to be goku because goku saves things. and since i'm pretending to be goku i must act like goku too. which means i have to investigate problems and save oldcp. and i like saving things. well that's about all i wanted to say! have a great day and i'll see u guys on oldcp! until then...waddle on! :) #humpdayyy

+1 by xXvioletXx

Rookie
7 posts
Seen 8th January 2014
6th November 2013, 07:30 PM

oh and the reason it doesn't say "penguin:coolman" is because i created an account on oldcp that's simular to my account on the forum and i wanted to share my new account (just new account username.NOT password.) with you guys. but i am the real coolman.i promise. if you guys don't believe me just message me telling me that you don't believe me and i'll log in to my coolman account for you,to prove that i'm the real coolman. but hey. who honestly cares if i'm the real coolman or not? XD

Yooooooooooooooooooooo
347 posts
Seen 26th January 2023
6th November 2013, 07:44 PM

Welcome Goku! Im weeiii, the new master and trusted user of oldcp. If you need help, Private chat me.

+1 by Fireninja

Rookie
7 posts
Seen 8th January 2014
6th November 2013, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Welcome Goku! Im weeiii, the new master and trusted user of oldcp. If you need help, Private chat me.
hi weeii! congrats on master! and at the moment i don't need any help. i am familuar with alot of stuff happening,and how to play oldcp because i have been playing it for quite a while.but when i need help with something i promise i will message you asking for help! :)

Rookie
7 posts
Seen 8th January 2014
6th November 2013, 08:22 PM

oh and more thing. you guys may ask yourself "is this the end of coolman"? nope. this is NOT the end of coolman. BUT i will be on this account alot and the coolman account less but i will still go on the coolman account SOMETIMES. but hey. (i say but hey alot...) at least it's still me right? if i'm on the goku account or the coolman account it's still me either way. that's about all i have to say.waddle on!!! :) :)

705 posts
Seen 20th April 2019
6th November 2013, 09:12 PM

i love goku hey where is krillen

Rookie
7 posts
Seen 8th January 2014
6th November 2013, 09:25 PM

Quote:
i love goku hey where is krillen
XD idk where krillen is. wait a sec....aren't you that villian in rover's group?!!?! aaah!!

705 posts
Seen 20th April 2019
7th November 2013, 11:33 AM

yes, yes i am

Rookie
7 posts
Seen 8th January 2014
7th November 2013, 02:37 PM

Quote:
yes, yes i am
well then,lets meet up on oldcp and virtually fight. if i win you and your gang must leave oldcp. if you win,i will turn evil. after all i do like to save oldcp.so....deal or no deal?

Login or join the forums to reply.