8th November 2013

How To Earn Mod

Made by Starwolf in Help and Support

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
8th November 2013, 05:26 PM

Hello Fellow Penguins As Some Of You Saw My Need Help Discussion Yesterday! (: As I Said I Would Make A How To Earn Mod Discussion Here It Is! (: Number 1 DO NOT ASK FOR MOD! Yes Do Not Ask For Mod As You Know Mateo Can Now Mod People As You Heard Don't Ask Damen Or Mateo Can I Be A Mod Please?! The Will Say No! Number 2 Be Respectful Be Nice To Others! If You Here That Someone At School Say I Will Join Oldcp.biz And There Someone You Dont Like Ignore Them Quickly As You See Them If They Tell The Name For There Friends To Add. Number 3 DO NOT ASK FOR CREDITS! Its Like Asking For A Mod Earn The Credits Earn The Mod Here Is A List On What You Can Do To Get Credits! Compete In Credit Contest Or Clothing Contests! Ask Damen Or Mateo For A Job Ask Them Go On Jobs On The Website! It Will Show If There Are Any Jobs Open If So Ask Them! Number 4 Be Patient If Damen Or Mateo Trusts You Enough To Mod You They Might Have A Deadline Like If They Say Yes Im Making Up This Username Spykid880 If They Say The Will Mod You And They Will On 11_ 18_ 2013 Be Patient Like If You Ask On The 16th They Might Say Be Patient! Here Is A List On How You Can Earn It! (: Help Other People If There Is Someone New On Oldcp Help Them Around. Be Nice Be Nice Around To Others! Dont Curse! Dont Say Bad Words In Front Of Others They Will Report You To A Mod! Dont Ask For A Mod! Like I Said Before DONT ASK! Well Thats All I Know That Could Think Of Bye People! ~Star~~ (: =) ~~Give This To The Twelve Nicest People You Know If You Get Five Back You Must Be Perfect!~~~ (:

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
8th November 2013, 05:30 PM

LOL sucha big post starwolf

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
8th November 2013, 05:31 PM

XD Thanks Icedragon I Did A Lotta Typing I Have Ice On My Fingers XD It Was That Long........ ~Star~ (: =)

Login or join the forums to reply.