9th November 2013
1 view

How To Be A Good Penuin

Made by chacha99 in Help and Support

122 posts
Seen 27th October 2014
9th November 2013, 12:47 AM

Hey its Chach99 here for some advice and on being a good penguin!

I have recently been finding myself giving other penguins credits. it feels good to transfer credits to other penguins, so maybe you can be a Credit Doner. That is good. Very generous.

Next is helping other penguins around and show them the ropes. New Penguins can have hard time, so help them out and show them the ropes!

Up now Is Codes. Giving people codes is helping them navigate the secrets of Old Club Penguin. Also when you see people Wondering what, lets say /jr 808 is, tell them. It Will be very helpful for them!

Be Polite. Being Polite is a very good aspect of being a good penguin. Don't say things like, "Oh, Your dress is ugly!", or , "eww get away from me". You Can politely say things like, "Oh, I Love you're dress! its pretty!" or "yes?" when someone asks you a question or "How may i help you?". Things of that aspect.

Don't curse. It is not good for the commuinity as i said in my first Disscution. So please dont curse!
Thats Pretty much thnks for tuning in! byebye!

+1 by Pingu18185

Awesome logo by Pearl12

122 posts
Seen 27th October 2014
9th November 2013, 12:48 AM

Opps! My Bad! *How to be A Good Penguin* sorry guys!

+1 by Pingu18185

Awesome logo by Pearl12

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
9th November 2013, 02:02 AM

Good post, I'm sure lots if penguins will follow this. Keep up the good work! -Archie

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Rookie
265 posts
Seen 13th May 2019
9th November 2013, 03:53 AM

This is so helpful this is member work you should be a member +1 from me good job!

Login or join the forums to reply.