9th November 2013
1 view

I'm Done, For Good

Made by Bailey in Introductions and Leaving

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th November 2013, 08:50 AM

I am leaving for good because everyone is annoying the heck out of me, saying "OMG MOD IS EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD IF I DONT GET IT THEN I WILL DIE" which is irritating, AND "stop making so many account or youll get banned." Well first of all, I didn't make those accounts, some were from some of my cousins and the other was from my brother. If you don't believe me, then too bad because I KNOW IT'S THE TRUTH! I am just not dealing with this stupid stuff anymore. I have more to life than spending it on a computer, so buh-bye.

+1 by PenguinDSC, Templar, CPManiac, Notacoolman and 3 others

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
9th November 2013, 08:57 AM

Wow! I totally believe you. IPs should be based on COMPUTER IPs, instead of gateway IPs.

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
9th November 2013, 08:59 AM

:( Bye Chucker, you were a great person, and I am not blaming you...

I wrote this poem for your leaving because everyone looked up to you.

C- Cordial. You were cordial, or agreeable with many people.
H- Helpful. You always helped a friend in need, and gave your all.
U- User-friendly. You were very user-friendly, and never got upset at others with even the littlest things.
C- Cussing. You have never ever cussed, or broke a rule that I know of, and that is great.
K- Kind. You were very kind, and showed your love with others.
E- Ecstatic. You were always ecstatic to play, and people thought of you as a happy person.
R- Ready. You were always ready, and you were ready, and up to help! :)

This just shows who you are, and you were a great person, and I am the saddest person out of everyone hearing you are leaving, because it wouldn't be the same without some people, and one of those people is you. Good-bye forever I guess. :'(

+1 by Bailey, MidnightMania, Nintendo, Notacoolman and 3 others

578 posts
9th November 2013, 08:59 AM

well bye bye chucker have a good time away

-1 by Nintendo, Kara, vella, Notacoolman and 1 other

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th November 2013, 09:35 AM

Well Chucker.. I wish you could stay.. but I know these people.. they can get irritating with all of the mod stuff.. but, You do have to move on with life... I guess your day came earlier than most people.. I want to keep your rank as Master in case you need some of OldCP and your friends.. Chucker I will miss you. Good bye my dear friend.. I hope life treats you well.. and I hope you can visit.

Kara
Administrator

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
9th November 2013, 09:36 AM

Quote:
well bye bye chucker have a good time away

He is probably not going to due to everyone in his head taunting him with "your gonna get banned" and "OMG MOD IS EVERYTHING, AND IF I DON'T GET IT I WILL DIE!"

Truly I think Chucker deserves moderator position, and honestly, I would give up my position to give it to him, and I am not lying. He deserves it more than anyone, because he has worked so hard, he has loved, he has put up with, and has only gotten a Master position which now is so common, and it used to be a special rank given away.

I hope he comes back, because nothing would ever be the same, because he was inspirational to me, and was one of the people who believed in me that I could do it, and I did, thanks to him.

He motivated me, and made me happier. I hope life gives you well, because you have given well to oldcp, my friend. :)

He was funny, happy, and he was taunted for no reason. Plz stay Chucker! :(

+1 by Kara, Notacoolman and Bailey

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
9th November 2013, 09:37 AM

well i don't think those are the greatest reasons to quit but you do have a point. oldcp used to be a cool,fun,bully-free place. now people are getting bossed around,and if two people are having even a very very small arguement someone always HAS to say "STOP IT YOU TWO OR I'LL BAN BOTH OF YOU!!" anyway i will miss you chucker. you were always a great person,and a great friend. i have had really,really great times with you.we've got in some pretty big fights like that time you thought i had the b word in my name. but, having fights or not,your still a great person and i love you. (NOT that way.) i remember when you first joined.good times.i will miss you very much. i remember all the times you helped me out. thank you for helping out the forums and oldcp. good luck with your new journey! *hugs*

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
9th November 2013, 09:38 AM

Bye Chucker ;(
You've been a great friend on Old CP. I really hope you come back sometime, good luck out there. -Archie

+1 by Notacoolman and Bailey

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Banned
322 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
9th November 2013, 09:51 AM

This makes me sad!!!! :( Very sad I did hear some penguins say that too though!! But, I don't blame you!! I'm still sad though you were the best news reporter I ever known!!! I will miss you if you come back I'll be happy but, You're leaving so that leaves another good penguin leaving!! :( Also, for the accounts I believe you I know you you don't lie!! Well I guess this is buh bai :( I will miss you foreves the best reporter ever!!!! Buh bai :( I'll never forget you my truly good freind!!

326 posts
Seen 21st December 2014
9th November 2013, 10:08 AM

Well goodbye Chucker,you were always a good friend of mine. We will all miss you. But I will let you go. If this is your fate you may leave. I do not want you to but if that is your fate to go elsewhere you may leave. And I understand how annoying it can be when people constantly ask for moderator,\credits/making new accounts I do not like it because they know the rules. And even old members ask for all of that stuff. I am honestly fed up aswell as you. But trust me these children playing are not aware how much we care for OldCP and we really know that they don't obviously. Goodbye Chucker. -Casey (sorry for such a long goodbye.)

Login or join the forums to reply.