Forum Moderator Application!

Made by Scott in Applications

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
23rd August 2015, 05:43 PM

Greetings,

Lately I've been thinking about this rank continuously and after thinking about it a lot, I've gotten to know how passionate I am towards this following rank. I mean unlike other ranks this particular rank on the DSGHQ has always been the rank I loved the most. After losing it awhile back I never knew how much I missed it. I missed the responsibility so much. However I never expressed my feelings towards my demotion because I'm not that kind of person, therefore I finally decided to try once more for the rank I love with all my heart and enjoy participating with.

DSGHQ Forum Moderator Application
Written By: Sadie

Basic Information:
Username: Box Head Sadie (sarabareille)
Forum Age: 3 years on September 20th

My DSGHQ experience has been nothing but un-ordinary. Throughout my time here I've witnessed so much things, things that I can't fully put into one small application. I personally remember my experience to perfect my future. Though this is online; I use the majority of my learning's in my common life. Here are some specific things I've had the chance to experience in the moderating field on the DSGHQ:
  • OldCP Moderator
  • DSGHQ Forum Moderator
  • SnailDom Moderator
  • DSGHQ Remake SnailsChat Moderator

Though that's mostly pointed towards my experience on here in moderating I have a ton of experiences elsewhere too. I'm however pointed towards the basics. However in real life I take part in multiple classes that also help me while on here such as; VGD (Video Game Design), WPD (Web Page Design) < got an award in this class, and lastly CA (Computer Applications). Therefore making gaming, blogging, and designing my greatest passions in life.

Anyone trying to obtain this rank gets answered a bunch of questions before obtaining the rank itself therefore I'd like to answer your questions that I normally think people ask. Without further ado I give you my answers to the more likely questions given to those trying to obtain moderator;
  • Q: Are you active?
    A: Yes. I try to spend as much time as I possibly can here on the DSGHQ.
  • Q: Do you have experience?
    A: Indeed I do, I have a ton of experience.
  • Q: Do you understand the rank?
    A: I believe I do as I did have it before.
  • Q: Will you be fair & respectful to the DSGHQ users?
    A: Obviously! I wouldn't ever try to harm a DSGHQ user, I love my peers.
  • Q: How will you contribute to the DSGHQ Forum?
    A: By making it my priority to do whatever it takes to help out anyone and everyone.
  • Q: Will you abuse your powers?
    A: Heavens no. I do whats asked of me.

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns ask them below. I'll be more than willing to answer whatever you throw at me. Remember please keep the questioning focused on the DSGHQ itself.. don't get off track, thank you.

Why do I Sadie want DSGHQ Forum Moderator? In all honesty I like the responsibility. Ever since I've achieved this rank I found love. I adore helping users, staying up late to contribute, and make discussion that will have benefits for the users. I just love helping out in general and as moderator I can personally fully do all of that. Also I just enjoy having responsibility and I love guiding, leading, and helping users. As moderator I'd make it my priority to do just that.

How will the DSGHQ benefit from me being Moderator? Well in reality I can't say the DSGHQ will fully benefit from me, I can however promise less crime will be made as I would make it my priority to get rid of all the negativity and make the DSGHQ a more positive place. An enjoyable place at that. I would simply make the DSGHQ feel more safe as I take moderating very seriously. Yet I never forget to have fun along the way.

In conclusion I leave the rest to you. You guys are the ones that will now like or dislike this discussion. Whatever you do I do see your feedback and really enjoy it. Every truthful comment I receive is another comment I take to mind to make me a better person. If I know anything about moderating it is that you have to be true to yourself and your peers. Listening to your words can only help me in the long run. In reality I just love this job; I love the staff & the users and as a whole I love and adore the DSGHQ and what has become of it. Seeing it from the near beginning and now is outstanding and I want to be a part of that. I want to be someone that will also molt the DSGHQ by making my own legacy that inspires newer users to do their best. As I leave you with the priority of stating your opinion I just hope you found this unique. All I can ask for is a positive overcome.

With Love,
-Sadie DSGHQ Master
<3

+1 by Sam , Sir Twirls, Amandapink30, oh and 6 others
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
23rd August 2015, 05:45 PM

You were obviously one of the greatest forum mods. Yes, you deserve it again. <3

+1 by Scott, George and skits
<3

340 posts
Seen 23rd October 2015
23rd August 2015, 05:46 PM

Box Head Sadie wrote on 23rd August 2015 05:43 PM:
Greetings,

Lately I've been thinking about this rank continuously and after thinking about it a lot, I've gotten to know how passionate I am towards this following rank. I mean unlike other ranks this particular rank on the DSGHQ has always been the rank I loved the most. After losing it awhile back I never knew how much I missed it. I missed the responsibility so much. However I never expressed my feelings towards my demotion because I'm not that kind of person, therefore I finally decided to try once more for the rank I love with all my heart and enjoy participating with.

Basic Information:

My DSGHQ experience has been nothing but un-ordinary. Throughout my time here I've witnessed so much things, things that I can't fully put into one small application. I personally remember my experience to perfect my future. Though this is online; I use the majority of my learning's in my common life. Here are some specific things I've had the chance to experience in the moderating field on the DSGHQ:

OldCP Moderator
DSGHQ Forum Moderator
SnailDom Moderator
DSGHQ Remake SnailsChat Moderator

Though that's mostly pointed towards my experience on here in moderating I have a ton of experiences elsewhere too. I'm however pointed towards the basics. However in real life I take part in multiple classes that also help me while on here such as; VGD (Video Game Design), WPD (Web Page Design) < got an award in this class, and lastly CA (Computer Applications). Therefore making gaming, blogging, and designing my greatest passions in life.

Anyone trying to obtain this rank gets answered a bunch of questions before obtain the rank itself therefore I'd like to answer your questions that I normally think people ask. Without further ado I give you my answers to the more likely questions given to those trying to obtain moderator;

Q: Are you active?

Q: Do you have experience?

Q: Do you understand the rank?

Q: Will you be fair & respectful to the DSGHQ users?

Q: How will you contribute to the DSGHQ Forum?
A: By making it my priority to do whatever it takes to help out anyone and everyone.

Q: Will you abuse your powers?

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns ask them below. I'll be more than willing to answer whatever you throw at me. Remember please keep the questioning focused on the DSGHQ itself.. don't get off track, thank you.

Why do I Sadie want DSGHQ Forum Moderator? In all honesty I like the responsibility. Ever since I've achieved this rank I found love. I adore helping users, staying up late to contribute, and make discussion that will have benefits for the users. I just love helping out in general and as moderator I can personally fully do all of that. Also I just enjoy having responsibility and I love guiding, leading, and helping users. As moderator I'd make it my priority to do just that.

How will the DSGHQ benefit from me being Moderator? Well in reality I can't say the DSGHQ will fully benefit from me, I can however promise less crime will be made as I would make it my priority to get rid of all the negativity and make the DSGHQ a more positive place. An enjoyable place at that. I would simply make the DSGHQ feel more safe as I take moderating very seriously. Yet I never forget to have fun along the way.

In conclusion I leave the rest to you. You guys are the ones that will now like or dislike this discussion. Whatever you do I do see your feedback and really enjoy it. Every truthful comment I receive is another comment I take to mind to make me a better person. If I know anything about moderating it is that you have to be true to yourself and your peers. Listening to your words can only help me in the long run. In reality I just love this job; I love the staff & the users and as a whole I love and adore the DSGHQ and what has become of it. Seeing it from the near beginning and now is outstanding and I want to be a part of that. I want to be someone that will also molt the DSGHQ by making my own legacy that inspires newer users to do their best. As I leave you with the priority of stating your opinion I just hope you found this unique. All I can ask for is a positive overcome.

With Love,
-Sadie DSGHQ Master

Wow Sadie. This really impressed me. One of the best applications I have ever seen. Good luck!

+1 by Scott

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
23rd August 2015, 05:51 PM

This has got to be THE best application I have ever seen in all my DSGHQ years. It is downright fantastic. You deserve forum Moderator once again.

+1 by Scott

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd August 2015, 05:56 PM

Last time you were mod, I can't even explain how good you were. I would like to see that again.

+1 by Scott

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
23rd August 2015, 05:59 PM

Box Head Sadie wrote on 23rd August 2015 05:43 PM:
Greetings,

Basic Information:

OldCP Moderator
DSGHQ Forum Moderator
SnailDom Moderator
DSGHQ Remake SnailsChat Moderator

Anyone trying to obtain this rank gets answered a bunch of questions before obtaining the rank itself therefore I'd like to answer your questions that I normally think people ask. Without further ado I give you my answers to the more likely questions given to those trying to obtain moderator;

Q: Are you active?

Q: Do you have experience?

Q: Do you understand the rank?

Q: Will you be fair & respectful to the DSGHQ users?

Q: How will you contribute to the DSGHQ Forum?

Q: Will you abuse your powers?

With Love,
-Sadie DSGHQ Master

Sadie, you have proved dedication throughout your journey here. Personally, I have looked up to you, even when hope seemed lost. Through the times when you made mistakes, which we all do, you were truthful and spoke from your heart. Not once have I seen a person who truly deserves Moderator as much as you. I am inspired by your words you've spoken.

Sincerely,

Allie

+1 by Scott

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd August 2015, 06:05 PM

Sadie, you are so worthy for any rank. This application is truly spectacular by the seems. You totally deserve Moderator back. It's a shame to know that you were demoted in the first place, but I know you'll earn it back in no time. Good luck!

+1 by Scott

Neck massages are key.
1,375 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
23rd August 2015, 06:07 PM

In all honesty, I really think that we need some moderators who haven't had the rank before instead of demoted/resigned people getting the rank countless times. Others deserve a shot. I liked this application and I'll be happy for you if you get the rank, but brand new moderators would be nice in my opinion.

+1 by Scott and Meghan

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
23rd August 2015, 06:10 PM

TheAce wrote on 23rd August 2015 06:07 PM:
In all honesty, I really think that we need some moderators who haven't had the rank instead of demoted/resigned people getting the rank countless times. Others deserve a shot. I liked this application and I'll be happy for you if you get the rank, but brand new moderators would be nice in my opinion.
I agree, its really fun to witness new moderators :D and I respect your honesty.

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

The Great
Master
1,520 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd August 2015, 06:24 PM

I really enjoyed reading this application. It's very pretty and detailed. Good luck!

+1 by Scott

Login or join the forums to reply.