Forum Moderator Application

Made by frozo in Applications

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
8th October 2015, 10:34 PM

Hello!

I'm applying for the rank Forum Moderator, which is the rank I've been trying to achieve for a while now and hopefully this application will boost up my chances.

To start, I'm Frozo- previously known as Perry, I've been on the forums since September 2013 and I started playing oldcp in early April of 2013. I guess you can say I've been around for awhile, but I've never really been acknowledged. I don't play oldcp as much as I use to, but I'm a very active forum user(despite the fact that I quit for a few months) and am willing to devote my time as a moderator. I have lots of experience from my time spent on here.
Here's what I've already accomplished,

-Master
-Trusted User
-Chat Moderator
-Detective
-News Reporter

Honestly, that's not a lot but again I've been here for a while and have witnessed probably every 'big' event, including the first moderator competition.

Now going into my personal life my name is Nikita and I'm going to be 15 in November, regularly I'm less active now because of school but I'd try to be on as much as possible.

Being a Forum Moderator would be a great experience and honestly I am able to help most likely everyone with my experience. People have been suggesting me for a while now and I really think it's time for me to give it a shot,

Please get back to me as soon as you can and let me know if I missed anything.
Thanks,
-Frozo

+1 by Gaf, Savveh , Happyfeetjer, Scott and 7 others
so long, goodbye, and good luck.

People change, memories dont
887 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
8th October 2015, 10:37 PM

I don't why Damen made you one yet, you look perfect man that wants to be fourm mod! :D

I wish I was that girl

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th October 2015, 10:39 PM

give frozo forums mod please because hes been on here for a long time anD experienced and mod on xat

+1 by frozo, Queenblue and skits
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
8th October 2015, 11:04 PM

Seriously welcome to the team Frozo. *hands tea*

+1 by frozo and Queenblue
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

positions
Banned
679 posts
Seen 10th October 2022
9th October 2015, 06:24 AM

Hope you get forums mod, you deserve it

do you feel like a young god
2,287 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
9th October 2015, 06:54 AM

Great application! Good luck, Frozo.

- Former OldCP Moderator - Former Drejk DSGHQ Moderator - Former Forum Master - Former XAT Member - Current Forum Moderator - Kacket House Guard -

727 posts
Seen 19th November 2020
9th October 2015, 06:55 AM

Frozo wrote on 8th October 2015 10:34 PM:
Hello!

I'm applying for the rank Forum Moderator, which is the rank I've been trying to achieve for a while now and hopefully this application will boost up my chances.

To start, I'm Frozo- previously known as Perry, I've been on the forums since September 2013 and I started playing oldcp in early April of 2013. I guess you can say I've been around for awhile, but I've never really been acknowledged. I don't play oldcp as much as I use to, but I'm a very active forum user(despite the fact that I quit for a few months) and am willing to devote my time as a moderator. I have lots of experience from my time spent on here.
Here's what I've already accomplished,

-Master
-Trusted User
-Chat Moderator
-Detective
-News Reporter

Honestly, that's not a lot but again I've been here for a while and have witnessed probably every 'big' event, including the first moderator competition.

Now going into my personal life my name is Nikita and I'm going to be 15 in November, regularly I'm less active now because of school but I'd try to be on as much as possible.

Being a Forum Moderator would be a great experience and honestly I am able to help most likely everyone with my experience. People have been suggesting me for a while now and I really think it's time for me to give it a shot,

Please get back to me as soon as you can and let me know if I missed anything.
Thanks,
-Frozo
FROZO WATCHS DOCTOR WhO I THOUGHT I WAS DEH ONLY one

+1 by frozo

luke crywalker
21 posts
Seen 7th March 2016
10th October 2015, 12:45 PM

Frozo for moderator 2k15.

+1 by anon
c3po: *talks*
everyone else: shut the hell up

Former Master
Suspended
216 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
10th October 2015, 01:01 PM

Great application! I love it! :) #FrozoForMod!!!! I wish you the best of luck!

+1 by Ilovedogs

Login or join the forums to reply.