20th November 2013

misunderstood

Made by dreamergirl in Help and Support

219 posts
Seen 30th March 2014
20th November 2013, 05:15 PM

Has anyone of you been misunderstood for something. Well it happens a lot. Sometimes, it can be very serious. Or it can be simple. Anyway, don't assume something from just looking at it with no proof. Lets say I say the command /kill Ella and someone thinks i actually kill her. Oh and Ella is my cat on OldCp. /kill is a command to send your cat away. Or just for your cat to say it to someone else. Anyway someone walked up to me and was mad because she thought I killed my cat. Which I would never do.. You have to know something before saying it. Think before you say things. I wanted to remind people to do that. A lot of times in life that can lead to big things. If you watch TV and those court shows show up you can see some issues with what I'm talking about. In life, these things can really get you in trouble.... Remember, think before you say. I hope you know what little saying things can do. Dream on as if life never ends!

+1 by Ninjay and Abby
Between your dreams and your reality, there is no distance, there is no time. WAKE UP to your dreams. Live them as the reality they are

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
20th November 2013, 05:22 PM

Wow,great post!This deserves a lot of likes.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

219 posts
Seen 30th March 2014
20th November 2013, 05:24 PM

Aww thanks. This is something people don't tend to think much about. This is what gets people in court a lot.

Between your dreams and your reality, there is no distance, there is no time. WAKE UP to your dreams. Live them as the reality they are

Login or join the forums to reply.