20th November 2013

How to make YUM nutela sandwhich,

Made by Gaf in Cool Stuff

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th November 2013, 10:46 PM

Hey guys, And welcome to Cookin with tornado!
This is a NEW series, Ill try to release them everyday at 6 or 5 :)
Recomend recopies in the mail! Thanks!

Anyways, Today we are making: THE ULTIMATE NUTELLA SANDWHICH!!!
If you want to see the video, Click here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNO3PF1F0Ok .

But, Here are MY intructionies. haha... Im an expert at this, I dont have it wrong. Here is the recopie!

What you will need.

:Nutella
:Knife
:Butter
:Stove
:Pan
:3 slices of bread
:Plate
:milk
:glass

Instrcutions.
Get out what you need, Place the pan on small burner (on your stoove) , Set heat for 4 and a half.
Get out 2 pieces of bread. Butter both of the pieces, On one side.
Place the buttered bread on the pan. NOTE: Buttered side down!
Spread nutella on each slice of bread, While its on the stove!
Check the bread with a spatula, and make some patty crabbies! Jk jk... But you do need a spatula!

When you see that the bread is cooked enough, put it on a plate, Butter side down. (note: The butter was used for taste and oil so your food wouldent burn on the pan).

Put a piece of bread in your toaster and set the temperature for 1 and a half, You want the piece of toast to be golden brown!

Once the toaster goes off, Carefully take the toasty toast out and butter each side.

Once it is buttered, Place both of the slices with nutella the nutella side facing the toast.

If you got it right, The toast with just butter on it should be smooshed in the middle with your other pieces of nuttle bread c: . To make it sound easier, Just make sure you put the nuttela bread so the part with NO nutella is facing the outside.

Well I hope you enjoyed, thanks! -Tornado Dont forget to mail me recopies!

+1 by Dexter, PenguinDSC, Mycroft, jay and 6 others
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

2013 OG Dexter
22 posts
Seen 29th April 2023
20th November 2013, 11:45 PM

This is just, wonderful. :D

+1 by Gaf, Mycroft, bella, Varai and 3 others, -1 by bob marley and avax
Someone you haven't even met yet is wondering what it would be like to know someone like you

Hopes And Dreams
Master
757 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
25th November 2013, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Hey guys, And welcome to Cookin with tornado!

This is a NEW series, Ill try to release them everyday at 6 or 5 :)

Recomend recopies in the mail! Thanks!

Anyways, Today we are making: THE ULTIMATE NUTELLA SANDWHICH!!!

If you want to see the video, Click here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNO3PF1F0Ok .

But, Here are MY intructionies. haha... Im an expert at this, I dont have it wrong. Here is the recopie!

What you will need.

:Nutella

:Knife

:Butter

:Stove

:Pan

:3 slices of bread

:Plate

:milk

:glass

Instrcutions.

Get out what you need, Place the pan on small burner (on your stoove) , Set heat for 4 and a half.

Get out 2 pieces of bread. Butter both of the pieces, On one side.

Place the buttered bread on the pan. NOTE: Buttered side down!

Spread nutella on each slice of bread, While its on the stove!

Check the bread with a spatula, and make some patty crabbies! Jk jk... But you do need a spatula!

When you see that the bread is cooked enough, put it on a plate, Butter side down. (note: The butter was used for taste and oil so your food wouldent burn on the pan).

Put a piece of bread in your toaster and set the temperature for 1 and a half, You want the piece of toast to be golden brown!

Once the toaster goes off, Carefully take the toasty toast out and butter each side.

Once it is buttered, Place both of the slices with nutella the nutella side facing the toast.

If you got it right, The toast with just butter on it should be smooshed in the middle with your other pieces of nuttle bread c: . To make it sound easier, Just make sure you put the nuttela bread so the part with NO nutella is facing the outside.

Well I hope you enjoyed, thanks! -Tornado Dont forget to mail me recopies!
Atleast I still have my Nutella <3 lop

Carry on, my wayward son.

Rookie
103 posts
Seen 16th January 2015
25th November 2013, 04:49 AM

Mmmmmmm, that's making me so hungry, in fact I might do it tomorrow. Thanks for the list. Good night.

~ Cutie899sa

+1 by Gaf
Cutie899sa &@ Sunset45 online @ Oldcp.biz Community
Seeing You

PS: Where's my chocolate LOL

Hopes And Dreams
Master
757 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
12th December 2013, 11:21 PM

No more Nutella... :C

Carry on, my wayward son.

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th December 2013, 08:16 AM

I have that all food, but I don't have one Nutella. I will buy some food and Nutella. I have go to now. Good-Bye see you later! :)
~Terry91

+1 by Tiger, Gaf and Boy

Login or join the forums to reply.