23rd November 2013

Too Much Hurt

Made by Izzy in Help and Support

691 posts
Seen 7th May 2015
23rd November 2013, 05:25 AM

My Hurt , My Life

I have so much hurt in life, like getting hurt and bully always. But it is OK. I don't wanna give up Life, i hate it. But when i get too much trouble, i can escape by suicide. But it isn't just needed to suicide. We should all hate "Suicide". I always be bullied. But however I'm bullied, i don't care. But it is so much "hate" and so much "hurt". It is too much hurt, my tears always fall down every time. I am a st*pid person, i am nothing. I am helpless. I see the comments to my every discussion. Other comments on me hurt me. My heart can't take the hurt, my heart is too much hurt, but i don't give up. Still don't. If you see me, i look so weird. My hair is black with yellow highlight, and my style is emo. I don't look good! Whenever i sleep, my tears always fall. My boyfriend broke up with me and he had another girlfriend. And his girlfriend always bully me. Many people don't understand me and always say something bad to me. I always start a fight, and you see I'm helpless? Now I'm holding a knife, I'm crying. But if you see I'm offline, I'm on the Hospital. I will be offline for 2 days. Many people don't agree with me, i only have 561 friends, it is less. I'm just nothing. ;c I will cut my hand, scratch my leg. Sometimes if i didn't be online after 2 days, it means i am dead. Goodbye! I am crazy. I look weird. GOODBYE

Loading Swag.. 0% ██████] 100%

GIFs/Signatures Credited to Polarmanax

691 posts
Seen 7th May 2015
23rd November 2013, 05:27 AM

Oops, sorry. It is Leaving..

YES
Master
2,119 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd November 2013, 05:42 AM

Im So Sorry For You But Keep On Trying

P.S I Get Bullied At School Because Im Smart And Wear glasses :(

+1 by Jacobg627
learn from me

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
23rd November 2013, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Im So Sorry For You But Keep On Trying

P.S I Get Bullied At School Because Im Smart And Wear glasses :(

I know, I wear glasses, too. Do you get stuff like, "Hey, Foureyes!"? Or something "Nerd!"?

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
23rd November 2013, 08:30 AM

I feel sad for you.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
23rd November 2013, 08:45 AM

I Get Bullied Alot I am Not Like other Boys I wear Glasses everyday (not all the time i need them) i am a computer Smart My yr 3/4 said im her i.t.c Star People Got Jealous of me i can even make color of pictures change!

This Was an Rainbow Puffle

Now Ninja Puffle Yea!!!
All Made by me :)
And people are jealous of me!
p.s New thing for custom penguin Shop

+1 by Ninjay
Declan - Quit

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
23rd November 2013, 08:55 AM

Quote:
I Get Bullied Alot I am Not Like other Boys I wear Glasses everyday (not all the time i need them) i am a computer Smart My yr 3/4 said im her i.t.c Star People Got Jealous of me i can even make color of pictures change!

This Was an Rainbow Puffle

Now Ninja Puffle Yea!!!

All Made by me :)

And people are jealous of me!

p.s New thing for custom penguin Shop
I like talking about ninjas.:P

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
23rd November 2013, 08:56 AM

It is True NINJA

Declan - Quit

691 posts
Seen 7th May 2015
24th November 2013, 02:36 AM

Here is the story of me why i started to post this Discussion

When i was 11 years old, i'm always alone. I'm on my Auntie when i was 11 years old. And she always "Child Abuse" me. She don't care, she wanted to kill me. One day, she was about to kill me and she forgot my mom is there upstairs. She hold the knife and put it at my neck, and my mom heard a knife. She went downstairs, and she saw my auntie holding a knife at my neck. My mom said, "What the f**** are you doing, sis?!" And my auntie said, "Uh, sorry sis!" My mom said, "Get outta here!" Then my mom called a police. My auntie was in jail lifetime and i don't know why. But when i was 14 years old I always be bully and now.. Too much hurt i found, and yea.. i look so weird. I'm on suicide now. I'm ready to cut my half hand. And seriously, my mom's gonna take me at the Hospital. I gotta be offline for a while. I hope you understand what I'm saying and i got too much hurt. My tears always fall. I lock my room and I'll get my pillow, I'll cry, I'll fall asleep. Goodbye, i hope you miss me.

691 posts
Seen 7th May 2015
24th November 2013, 03:13 AM

I cut my hand now.. bye :(

267 posts
Seen 19th January 2015
24th November 2013, 04:16 AM

no but i have one awnswer learn kung fu or any martal art to defend yourself then you are ok and the bullys with cry and ask for there mum an cry all over them and go to hospital maybe (it is a bit harsh)

user for oldcp.biz heyppl

my favorite minecraft players are iballisticsquid and stampylonghead
thank you damen for the forums!!

be safe and have a good day

691 posts
Seen 7th May 2015
26th November 2013, 10:29 PM

I'm at the Hospital. I can stay here for a while.

Login or join the forums to reply.