23rd November 2013

quitting2,bullying

Made by dreamergirl in Help and Support

219 posts
Seen 30th March 2014
23rd November 2013, 12:06 PM

Hey guys I know a lot of you are getting bullied. Sometimes, people bully other people because themselves have problems. Maybe, if you see the bullies changing don't keep being mean to them. Then you would be a bully. Everyone can change. Also, please don't quit because your getting bullied. Talk to a mod and they will do something about it. Try to ignore the bullies. If the bullies know you don't care the will find someone else to bully. Everyone deserves a second chance. Maybe the bully's have a hard time in life. Try to help them out. If they say something like Your mean say everyone is good in a way. Think of things in a good way. Everyone has feelings. If a bully is mean to you dosnt mean you be mean to them. That can get you banned. Remember, everyone has feelings no matter who they are. Even animals...Before you quit think about it. I've heard about a lot of posts of people regretting of getting banned. If your hacking someone and trying to get them banned then stop!! A lot of people are getting hacked. This has to do with bully's. People who hack are bully's. Everyone can change. I want to remind all those bully's out there that you can change! Its never to late! Dream as if life never ends!

+1 by Scott, dayton and Gaf
Between your dreams and your reality, there is no distance, there is no time. WAKE UP to your dreams. Live them as the reality they are

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
23rd November 2013, 12:16 PM

Hope you the best in the world! -Courntey6

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
23rd November 2013, 12:21 PM

Running from your fears is not gonna make them go away.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
23rd November 2013, 12:26 PM

Or, or or or..

219 posts
Seen 30th March 2014
23rd November 2013, 12:29 PM

Yes. Thats why I said to try to make the bully's happy. Also, if you see bully s report them to mods..

Between your dreams and your reality, there is no distance, there is no time. WAKE UP to your dreams. Live them as the reality they are

Login or join the forums to reply.