26th November 2013

credits

Made by stompnbob in Reports

boba
398 posts
Seen 27th August 2020
26th November 2013, 03:04 PM

Ever since the extras have become important everybody wants credits. I am in twn and i see people asking lots of people for credits. When they ask me i say dont ask and to earn them but they keep asking. And in some comps they will get credits and then say they didn't. I think this need to stop. If you don't know how to get credits here are some ways.
1. There are credit comps which offer credits as prizes
2. Check the job pages to see if any job are open, jobs are a good way to earn credits
3. If you are good and follow rules and help mods will sometimes reward you with credits

+1 by Ninjay and bob marley

329 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
26th November 2013, 03:10 PM

You can also earn credits on the forums by every 50 posts you make.

Sophiabeth. (:
I love sleep and reading
Make good choices kiddos!

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
26th November 2013, 03:49 PM

You can no longer earn credits on the forum. :(

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th November 2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Ever since the extras have become important everybody wants credits. I am in twn and i see people asking lots of people for credits. When they ask me i say dont ask and to earn them but they keep asking. And in some comps they will get credits and then say they didn't. I think this need to stop. If you don't know how to get credits here are some ways.

1. There are credit comps which offer credits as prizes

2. Check the job pages to see if any job are open, jobs are a good way to earn credits

3. If you are good and follow rules and help mods will sometimes reward you with credits
Good post.I bet this will help a lot of users.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Login or join the forums to reply.