26th November 2013

My Old CP Life - Must Read!

Made by Templar in The Lounge

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
26th November 2013, 03:22 PM

You Need To Know This!

I started off as a bad experienced, vicious, bad attitude, bottom feeding penguin called Bandit. That account turned me very evil... He also become a glitch magnet.
One day, I went to PSA by mistake, and got myself banned. This made me angry. Using my knowledge, and glitch magnetised skills, I tried to pull off a trick. Faking Internal's PSA account, but only to convince Cyberwolf to unban me. Later on, Island had been banned too, and was in on my plan. But things got out of hand, and Island created his OWN Internal account. He got into a fight with someone, and started cussing at him. Someone must have snapshotted it,because Internal has been kicked out of PSA for it.
I am very sure it was Island, because on the fake account, he snapshotted his augmenting partner cussing, but not realized he was on the Internal account, and was dressed as the fake.
But till this day, I don't know what will turn out to have happened...

I needed a fresh start, something new, so I created Zipline. It had become a success! Until, I kept wanting fresh starts, and ended up getting IP banned, worst moment in my Old CP life... A friendly Moderator unbanned me, and I tried making changes. But Damen saw I had been unIP banned, and IP banned me again.
One account I had was called Jamus. That's who Damen IP banned. Later, I told Hashir my story, and he told me there was an announcement saying who unIP banned Jamus, Skype me! For a moment I felt scared...
I worked hard in the end, and achieved Damen's forgiveness.

A time after that, I created this beauty. I didn't create a new account, I just changed my nickname, and made a new Old CP account. This account has brought me more success, and I am happy to stay on this forum...

The penguin who broke the ice was Robby, who cpsenseicp gave the nickname, "Booby", which I found rather disturbing, because breasts are not to be made fun of.

+1 by dayton and Gingerwolf

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
26th November 2013, 03:24 PM

nice post first comment :) fdkljs

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th November 2013, 03:27 PM

You've already posted this, please don't repeat conversations!

In other words, you had a lot of fresh starts! It's best to keep with this one I think :)

+1 by Gingerwolf

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
26th November 2013, 03:28 PM

I know I have already posted this. But because of my title, nobody read it, and I need to make sure people understand my background.

Rookie
3 posts
26th November 2013, 03:51 PM

This was such a good story I fell out of my chair!
Oww!

Related to Cyberwolf, Daywolf, Firewolf, Sunwolf, Starwolf, Cookiewolf, and Moonwolf. Probably other brothers and sisters
I don't know about yet... :P

578 posts
26th November 2013, 04:06 PM

lol i was in it

Login or join the forums to reply.