3rd July 2020

The Man in My House - Scary Story

Made by Zes in Forum Games

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
3rd July 2020, 11:38 PM

So this is actually a true story believe it or not. I've had a lot of scary experiences.

This happened about 2 years ago and I still think about it like it was yesterday.

As many of you know, I have a YouTube channel (don't leak the name) and basically what I used to do is stay up at night recording videos at 3 am when I knew my family wouldn't interrupt me. So yeah, it was around 3 am and I had just finished recording a video. I was sitting on a chair at the kitchen table and while I played back the video and seeing if it's okay to start editing. I got up and turned off the lights as I watched the video and ended up just deleting the whole thing. I looked up and my eyes were still adjusting to the darkness so I just pulled out my phone as any normal person would do and started opening snaps. Suddenly, I felt some sort of pressure in my whole body and I looked up...

What I saw was a person, the same height and build as my brother, dressed in all white, looking straight forward and slowly walking past me. I just stared at it with a really confused face as it walked away. It ended up walking behind a wall but didn't come out of the other side. Being VERY hard to scare, I just said "whatever" and looked down at my phone just minding my business and going about my night. The person did look oddly similar to my brother so I decided to go see where he was. I went upstairs and looked in his room only to see him asleep. I told my family the next day and they all told me they had experienced weird things like that before too.

A couple of days later I was up at night once again and was just making some chai. (brown people know) A little side note, my sister doesn't walk around the house, she runs lol. Whenever someones running in the house, the whole family knows it's her. But this one night when I was making chai and everyone was asleep, I started to hear footsteps running straight at me from behind me. Ngl this kind of terrified me because I thought my sister was asleep. But I turned around anyway hoping it was my sister just messing around. But turns out there was nobody there and once again, everyone was asleep. I did ask her the next day if that was her and she told me she hadn't left her room all night.

That was written way too formal yo the hell i feel like Stephen king. Okok @Dancebear i hope i caused u to lose some sleep tonight

+1 by kensey, rouge, Damen, Zaron and 10 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th July 2020, 04:34 AM

How frightening. It may just be tiredness... medication if you take any... or.... spirits trying to scare you.
Do you have any amulets, religious objects or maybe books on magic in your house anywhere? Sounds crazy, but many people have experiences like this.

+1 by Zaron, Brit, George, Zes and 2 others

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th July 2020, 11:15 AM

Sounds like your family should call Ghostbusters.

+1 by Zes

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
4th July 2020, 11:46 AM

Damen wrote on 4th July 2020, 04:34 AM:
How frightening. It may just be tiredness... medication if you take any... or.... spirits trying to scare you.
Do you have any amulets, religious objects or maybe books on magic in your house anywhere? Sounds crazy, but many people have experiences like this.

Yeah i got a bunch of religious objects actually lol. It rlly was weird tho and not the only things that have happened. Im probably haunted at this point tbh

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th July 2020, 02:10 PM

zes wrote on 4th July 2020, 11:46 AM:
Quote:
Yeah i got a bunch of religious objects actually lol. It rlly was weird tho and not the only things that have happened. Im probably haunted at this point tbh

Ooph. What kind of religious objects?

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
4th July 2020, 02:32 PM

Damen wrote on 4th July 2020, 02:10 PM:
Quote:
zes wrote on 4th July 2020, 11:46 AM:
Quote:
Ooph. What kind of religious objects?

well theres like arabic writing quoted from the Quran mounted on the walls, i got a few Qurans in my closet along with some other religious books, and a lot of prayer rugs which are stored in these chests that i have

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
7th July 2020, 06:00 PM

bro zes chai SLAPS

especially when u grind down the thingy and then mix it with the water

+1 by Zes

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021