Made by EpicAnimatorGuy in Cool Stuff

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th July 2020, 06:37 PM

Hello Everyone,

As King Of Das, myself and Queen Rouge decided to change a few things,

We've noticed things that we don't want happening at Das and i feel as if something needs to be done.

Which is why, AFTER this discussion has been posted, these laws (within das) shall begin. Let us start

Attacking:

If a user (at Das) were to attack randomly for no reason, they will be classed as AOS, not KOS. You may attack them at jail if they are to attack you first. Do not engage at jail when they have only been put on AOS.

If a user kills another user on Das, they will first be put on AOS, then KOS. This is so no more innocent casualties will happen. Once that user is in jail, you have permission to attack.

Pulling a weapon in popular at Das will also not be allowed and you will be arrested for 24 hours.

(ALL THESE LAWS APPLY TO MYFORT TOO!)

Illegal Activity (AOS):

Selling kyber crystals
selling weapons
planning wars against das (on das)
placing bounties (on the king,queen,princes/princesses. or anyone on das)
any meetings (group meetings by NWO or any evil groups)
meeting will only be allowed on das if the King and Queen are present!

If all this stuff was happening without the King Or Queen knowing, you, and anyone else who had something to do with it, will be arrested. If you have any questions, you can DM me or rouge on discord or ask us if we're on OldCP.

+1 by EbonJaeger, rouge, Brit, Chelsey and 7 others

Quote:
Lol and fart

IKEA Swedish Meatballs
Master
492 posts
Seen 5th October 2020
8th July 2020, 06:41 PM

Glad to see that Das will be a place for dealings in the shadows no longer! Long live the King and Queen of Das! :D

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th July 2020, 06:48 PM

Great new laws

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
9th July 2020, 12:36 AM

am i still kos on das harry? LOL xoxo

Login or join the forums to reply.