263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
30th January 2022, 11:42 AM

Good Luck Major!

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
30th January 2022, 11:45 AM

I think that your application could use some improvements, but I'll talk about the good sides of the application first. First off, your experience on the game is great. Being a Moderator on the game for 2 years is a outstanding capability. It's also great to see that you have a strong goal in your mind for the future of the game, and how you'll act on it, for example, sticking to the rules of the game and not giving anyone any benefits. Some criticisms I had are that you don't really know what the point of Moderator is on the game. You describe the role, what it does, and it's powers, but not really what it means to be a moderator. Sure, it's great to know the commands, but how about how it affects the users? To be a Moderator, you have to be a leader in the community, its more than just interacting with the users. It's about helping them through issues, and teaching them about playing the game. I know you haven't been active on the game, and it's a no-brainer, but honestly I think before you become admin, you should spend a few months actively playing the game and moderating it, and then learn the true reason on what it is to be a Moderator. Obviously, it is hard for you since you do have alot of off-game activities, such as school, but I think if you'd like to be able to be Administrator, you should probably spend some time playing the game and adapting to the current updates, considering you haven't really been on much at all in the time you've been playing. It's also great to see you acknowledge you got moderator since you were prince, and wanted to make something out of it, but as mentioned above it's a bit hard to do that if you aren't really actively communicating with the userbase, especially learning about the Spanish userbase in general. I'm glad you have your hopes high though, especially since you have a lot of past experience, such as being an Administrator on iOldCP, OldCP, and even managing the database of both. There's no question that you're trusted, it's just the matter of your inactivity, really. For the part where you explain what Administrator means to you, you sort of explain it in the 3rd person, but also the fact that you don't really touch upon it all. Administrator on this game is a tough job, no question. I believe you'd be able to handle it, but ill explain that towards the end. An example is Rouge. She had to intervene in almost every Moderator issue and act as a leading Administrator of the game, due to most of the administrators not really being active enough nor being able to handle these situations. It's great to see you wont break any rules, but from what I can tell is you know very little about the game, and its mechanics, but also what it means to be an Administrator. I think in order to have a chance you probably should increase your activity on the game, considering you don't really even meet moderator standards of 10 hours for this month at all either. I feel you probably have a slight chance here, but in order to gain the rank, which I think you can in the future, is being able to increase your activity, gain hours on the game, and being able to understand the community and the game's logic. On a lighter note, you're able to code and model for the game which is a cool job, and possibly even an Administrator's job already. I wish you then best of luck though, and hope you have a chance, if not, in the future. (I know I mentioned being more active and communicating with the userbase but its probably for the best)

TLDR: Basically I think you should up your activity for atleast 3 months before having a shot at administrator

¡Hola Buenas!
274 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th January 2022, 11:59 AM

Good luck bro.

+1 by

baker
97 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
31st January 2022, 09:36 AM

good luck major

+1 by and DaN