4th December 2013

Good bye, for now.

Made by Scott in Introductions and Leaving

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
4th December 2013, 09:44 PM

Hello everyone, this is just a short quit or maybe even a long quit. Honestly the feud between two users. Is causing, me stress sickness and making me feel horrible. I myself, needs a break from all this "drama" last time i recall Damen made this game for "fun" not for bullying and drama. This, game has been in my heart and will stay like that. But, honestly i am not "quitting" but i am remaining offline till the drama level is down. Many ask, is this a good answer. Yes, because i need a break and i want to come back healthy and happy. I don't enjoy logging on seeing bad users and bullying. I can not do anything about it but report it. But, half the time there is hardly no moderators online. I have to say, when i was a mod i tried being online at all times due to knowing the ways of users and how they turn the acts around. So, i understand all this. But, i truly need a break i shall remain on forums. And, check in the game to see if everything is fine and if it is i will log in and help everyone. I tried stopping this, but kara made a smart choice. And, i shall follow but i am not quitting but i am taking a break. Adios, and keep your self's together. ~Sadie

This shall not be a good bye.

+1 by Kara, Dexter, Nintendo, Archie and 6 others
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
4th December 2013, 09:45 PM

Yes, all this drama needs to stop, Like 50 people a year can quit now because all of this drama. This needs to stop

Master
919 posts
Seen 2nd March 2016
4th December 2013, 09:50 PM

Aww :( Please stay we all can stop this if we all work together,But i know this is off-topic but were you online because i saw you and you were acting very different..and you cussed O.o

+1 by Scott and Nintendo

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
4th December 2013, 09:53 PM

I never cussed, when did this happen? I would never cuss, on oldcp never ever. Plus, that would cause a ban. I think, you got mixed up. And, yes work together. And, i may come back i truly love you guys. You all rock, but no i would NEVER cuss on oldcp. But, yes i have been acting different due to depression.

Hi, I'm Scott.

Master
919 posts
Seen 2nd March 2016
4th December 2013, 09:55 PM

Quote:
I never cussed, when did this happen? I would never cuss, on oldcp never ever. Plus, that would cause a ban. I think, you got mixed up. And, yes work together. And, i may come back i truly love you guys. You all rock, but no i would NEVER cuss on oldcp. But, yes i have been acting different due to depression.

It happened 10 minutes ago and you said 'Where the #$@! Is she?" and you told everyone to chase your sister Courtney6 and they will get 50 credits....I hope you weren't hacked..

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
4th December 2013, 09:57 PM

Oh heavens no, i never said where the (word) is she. I remember logging in and said where is she! At the beginning and she ran away.

Hi, I'm Scott.

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
4th December 2013, 09:58 PM

I haven't been on OldCP,Even though i can now,but i just feel like having my own break. Plus,i am getting a lot of more respect on skycpps.com i am not being rude,but there is no drama there.
-Although some may think they know me,Nobody.Knows.Me.
-Jaycee The Flaming Fire.

+1 by Scott
insert signature here

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th December 2013, 10:22 PM

This is what I am doing.. but I resigned from my position. I was working on a team with a person who was changing into a rude person.. I didn't want to work on a mod team with that and Oldcp users changing. I hope that more people open their eyes and decide.. do I just want to look at oldcp rott, or leave oldcp or help oldcp. I am trying to open your minds people... look the way you can act.. can effect more than one person.. you may think only bullying one person just affects them... nope. Think wisly and do what your gut says to do. Take a break if you need to.. it can help you. I hope oldcp wakes up from it's nap.. it is time to work on this.

+1 by Harrypot9 and Scott

Kara
Administrator

691 posts
Seen 7th May 2015
4th December 2013, 11:15 PM

Hmm.. Kara? You're demoted? e.O

Loading Swag.. 0% ██████] 100%

GIFs/Signatures Credited to Polarmanax

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2013, 06:01 AM

Man up suckers

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
5th December 2013, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Man up suckers
sorry damen but i have to dislike that post. sadie's not a sucker. she's awesome. bye sadie. i really hope you return soon.

+1 by icicles, Dice and Ninjay

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th December 2013, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Man up suckers

Oh my God. Are you serious?

In my WHOLE time here, my WHOLE time here, I have NEVER seen such a response by an administrator.

I'm sorry if I took this too seriously, or if this was a joke, but Sadie isn't anything like you just said.

+1 by Notacoolman and Kara, -1 by Damen
"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

Michigan J Frog
406 posts
Seen 7th August 2023
5th December 2013, 07:45 AM

I believe people are causing drama because of credits. I remember when OldCP had no extras and it was peaceful. This bullying and drama needs to stop. I will stop it in anyway I can. I believe in possibility.

+1 by Harrypot9

705 posts
Seen 20th April 2019
5th December 2013, 07:51 AM

I agree people are causing drama really with credits everyone is asking and the same answer is no then they get sad that causes so much drama

Rookie
42 posts
5th December 2013, 08:19 AM

This is the best CPPS there is.It has more interaction with the users and it has it's own forum!But everything comes with a price.Our price was drama.It is having many users quit because of it.Now we have Sara backing down!Before you know it,everyone will!

~icicles (New user)I already have my own book!

Login or join the forums to reply.