5th December 2013

Dice Talk- Last one

Made by Dice in The Lounge

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2013, 05:14 PM

Well, this is the last Dice Talk on this forum. Here is it:
Hello Everyone. It must be OldCp is down forever I wish it was up I had a amazing time helping users I wish it could still be up it was the best cpps in the hole world.... I hope Damen might get it up and working soon. I can't live without OldCp down forever.... I hope this is not the (End) I hope it might be up soon. :( But I think it is down forever. The most thing I loved to do On OldCp was to help users. Yes, There was drama and people bullying but I Stand up for my self. I loved to help and now I can't I will be on forums every day to help... -Bella. :( P.s (Hope you have a amazing day!) Wish to see you soon on penguin isles when it opens.... That is what Bella did. Here is what Damen did:
Hello,
After reading this plz dont quit oldcp just play the forum instead. Lots of info released about penguinisles and stories too :D

As of Thursday the 5th of December 2013, at exactly 8:58 UTC+0:00 OldCP's servers have stopped forever, never to be started again. OldCP lately has gone down hill, and me, it's proud owner for the past 2 years has moved on from it and is building something much cooler.

Complete History Told by the Maker
OldCP.biz has been a great game, and I have loved owning it. I've seen generations of players come and go, including people that I will never see again. In the beginning I was called Tent, which became sauron and then simultaneously I became Kenobi. Eventually I returned to Damen.

Identity "Damen" originated from being the name of the guy who kept hacking a CPPS called 'Flipper ville'. The owner didn't know it was me, until I started using the xat ID for oldcp instead of just trolling flipperville chat rooms. Damen then became the identity of me.

When I first made oldcp in 2012, I was the owner of Penguin Cube 2, which became quite a nice little CPPS. OldCPv1 was a very basic and glitchy remake of oldcp. If you type in 'oldcp' on google images loads of pictures of oldcpv1 comes up. You could walk around (it looked really weird), and wear about 4 items. It was hand made, and I wasn't a very good coder at the time. Loads of people loved it though!

When OldCPv1 got older, I made OldCPv2. That was hand made too, but it had a 'red book' which was full of item IDS. I made everything, the inventory, the server etc... It was smartfox like v1 oldcp. Smartfox is a good system but I didn't know how it worked very well.

OldCPv3 was the first ever ACTUAL cracked version of rsnail's club penguin game client. I made it work on oldcp, but I didn't know how to decompile the encrypted code at the time, so I was forced to work around the problem by actually getting a domain name that was called 'clubpenguin' with any extension. I purchased clubpenguin.pro, and the game actually worked on rsnail's oldcp!

At first, OldCPv3 was quite glitchy but I used 'php' to make the server work. It was the 2nd time anybody had ever cracked rsnail's oldcp client. Previously, 'Stanley' (and possibly someone called John or it could have been someone called Matei/Romtoc) cracked the first client. Before I cracked it, I spent ages trying to bribe Matei and Stanley into telling me how to do it. But in the end I figured it out myself.

OldCPv4 was cool too, about that time I made the first ever forum for oldcp. It was phpbb powered, and had quite a few members. It was fun! On there, I met Chelsey who later became better player of OldCP.

OldCPv5 was nice, because it had a new client from 2007 (which was still used even up to v7). About this time, there was a different forum made that was powered by IPB. Later unfortunately, due to the vulnerable version of the forum, someone hacked OldCP.

1 month later, OldCPv6 was made without a forum. It carried on as fun, and became more popular than ever! (Most of you came when it became v6). It had namecolors, and extras and channels and mod comps and credits and more mods and detective system and crimezone and a new forum made by me and snowball fights. After many months of fun, until recently late November, Disney was able to shut down OldCP by means of a DCMA appeal. After that, things got ugly. The new host was slow, and ridiculous, stuff started breaking down, users stopped playing.... and we started crying.

Eventually, today as of writing this post I have decided to end oldcp in preparation for the grand opening of an innovative new game which is cool and fun. Penguin Isles. Not just that is the reason, it's the fact that oldcp is stealing and it's bad to steal. Even on the computers!

This is Damen Spike signing off OldCP forever. This forum in the future will probably be converted into a 'damens games' forum to remember all oldcp and snailschat and even penguin isles.

Kind regards,
Damen Spike.
Well, Dice Talk is done forever in this fourm. *Sniffle* Bye!!! :(

120 posts
Seen 31st March 2014
5th December 2013, 05:14 PM

Dice the forms are still gonna be here but not oldcp.

+1 by TerryDJ

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2013, 05:17 PM

No, Damen said no more OldCP including the forum. I think I saw it...

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2013, 05:18 PM

I will be seen on Penguin Isles, SkyCPPS.com (I am Harry) A stop bullying website made by #food, OldCPfanclub, and a website made by Declan. And also CP. I am Party Dragon...

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
5th December 2013, 05:21 PM

Don't stop Dice Talk! You can do DiceTalk on PenguinIsles!

Beautiful signatures made by the amazing Tasha v

This one's made by the incredible Sparklz

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th December 2013, 05:23 PM

I don't think the forum is going to be removed, instead I think it's going to become a "Damen's Game" forum, if that counts as "not being removed."

"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

120 posts
Seen 31st March 2014
5th December 2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
No, Damen said no more OldCP including the forum. I think I saw it...
Oh :(

+1 by TerryDJ

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2013, 07:23 PM

Hmm. I will make Dice Talk on any forum. I made one on Declan's website, Sadie's, and some others...

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2013, 08:12 PM

I guess this isn't the last Dice Talk! =D

Login or join the forums to reply.