5th December 2013

PI Idea: PenguinDSC Pier & Lake

Made by PenguinDSC in Penguin Isles

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
5th December 2013, 06:29 PM

Hey Guys I have a great idea for Penguin Isles!

PenguinDSC Pier! I think it would be great, because there is an actual place to fish. There will be a boss, and a few fishermen, and this would be a job. Fishermen get paid well every two weeka, but the Boss/Owner will get more Currency every two weeks. (Money of PI)

It would be kind of like My Sims Fishing on Nintendo.

It would be a Penguin though, and they would be Fishing for fish in the lake. They could stay by the pier, or go to the middle of the lake for many places to catch fish!

I picked out the name for the shop you would get things from, and it would be called DSC Bait & Tackle Shop, where you can buy boats, Rods, Hooks, and Bait. You would not have to rent space in the Pier to park your boat, there would be some lake to the right or left showing all the Fishermen and Users Boats.

Anyone can fish, but only fishermen can get Currency for fishing, and their boss would pay them a certain amount of currency every time the Fisherman caught an amount of fish and saw him next. Regular Penguins could fish, and get anything from the store like fishermen, but don't get payed. They can sell them at a Market if there is one. Fish would be used to feed pets if they had any which you could bring pets around and feed them fish, or if you don't have a pet, you could sell them at the "Farmer's Market" where many products and things are sold.

DSC Bait & Tackle Shop

There is a starter pack with every Penguin, and it includes:

• One regular boat with blue stripes on it

• A Regular rod that has nothing on it

• 10 Hooks that have nothing on it

• 10 Regular Worms (Regular type of bait worm)

• 5 Nightcrawlers (Medium type of bait worm)

• 3 Red Wigglers (Best Type of bait worm)

That is what the starter pack includes for a player who has bought nothing.

Rods and boats cannot run out of anything, and don't run on fuel. You cannot lose boats and rods, they are collecting items that never go away.

But, Hooks can be eaten by big fish, worm will be eaten by a fish if caught or not, but you cannot lose boats and Rods.

There is limited colors for the Rods, and Boats. But at the Store, there is a Hex Colorizer where you can have any color hex coloring your products. It will cost 1000 Currency.

Prices Of Items At DSC Bait & Tackle Shop

Boats

Regular Boat: Free because it comes with the starter pack. It has blue stripes or red stripes, and you can choose.

Colored boat: 250 Currency. This allows you to have colors of your boat for stripes and the boat color.

Bigger Boat: 500 Currency. To color it, 250 more currency. With a bigger Boat, you can have more fisherman on the boat. A Regular Boat can hold 5 Fisherman, but a Bigger boat can hold 10 Fisherman.

Customized Boat: Ranges from 750-1500 currency depending. You can add all sorts of things like stickers to Color to Words and Quotes. You can add many things on there, and it could be very detailed. To have it as a bigger boat, it would cost 250 more currency.

Rods

Regular Rod: Free because it comes with the starter pack.

Colored Rod: 50 Currency.You can change the color with the hex colorizer.

Strong Rod: It is 250 Currency because it is the strongest rod. It can be added to a regular rod or colored rod for 200 currency. To add Color it is 50 Currency.

Customized Rod: 250-600. These rods can be any color, it can have things like stickers, Being strong rod, and all that. The price will depend on what you put on there, which it could be anything, and you can put text on it to look cool.

Hooks

Hooks can be lost, so watch out for the fish! There will be deals on the amount.

1 Hook: 1 Currency.

5 Hooks: 4 Currency.

10 Hooks: 8 Currency.

25 Hooks: 20 Currency.

50 Hooks: 40 Currency.

100 Hooks: 75 Currency.

100 Hooks can last you up to a Week if you fish a lot.

Worms

Worms Can be lost easily to any type of fish, but the better ones can attract bigger fish easier, and faster.

10 Pack of Regular Earthworms: 5 Currency

10 Pack of Nightcrawlers: 15 Currency

10 Pack of Red Wigglers: 30 Currency

Jobs

Main Owner/ Boss of Everyone: (Slot Open) They would get 5000 Currency From a Check every 2 Weeks.

Owner/Boss Of Everyone But the Main Owner and the other Owner: (Slots Open) (Slot Open) They would get 2500 Currency Each Every 2 Weeks.

Fisherman: (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open). There are 15 Slots, and They can get payed every 2 Weeks up to 2000 Currency depending on the amount of fish they caught, and on how big the fish are.

The Lake and Pier would be very big, with lots of space.

I hope this idea is added to your new game Damen! I would be very excited if it was!!! :D

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

Rookie
217 posts
Seen 5th October 2013
5th December 2013, 06:34 PM

WOW It took me 4 minutes to read this!

NICE POST

+1 by PenguinDSC

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
5th December 2013, 06:35 PM

Nice! I cannot wait until penguin isles comes out! :)

Your Master Fashionista

Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
5th December 2013, 06:37 PM

Lol, thx everyone if you have read all of it, it took me a While. I was almost finished with it this morning, but I had to go, and like 10 minutes before I had to go, I touched a wrong button on the keyboard, and I restarted the page so I had to do it later. I added more ideas from everyone else, and they were wonderful, so i added them! I hope it is added to PI, because it took a long time for me to do, and also It would be awesome for the island, and people would HAVE to do their job so the owners could have proof that the Fishermen actual did their jobs. :3

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
5th December 2013, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Lol, thx everyone if you have read all of it, it took me a While. I was almost finished with it this morning, but I had to go, and like 10 minutes before I had to go, I touched a wrong button on the keyboard, and I restarted the page so I had to do it later. I added more ideas from everyone else, and they were wonderful, so i added them! I hope it is added to PI, because it took a long time for me to do, and also It would be awesome for the island, and people would HAVE to do their job so the owners could have proof that the Fishermen actual did their jobs. :3

Dream On!

~PenguinDSC~
I love reading, so obviously I read all of it, lol, and I wanna be a fisherGIRL, on it, lol....

Your Master Fashionista

Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Login or join the forums to reply.