Penguin Isles idea's.

Made by Scott in Penguin Isles

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
5th December 2013, 07:37 PM

~PENGUIN ISLES IDEA'S.~

Custom Homes- Meaning, there should be many different homes you live in such as (igloo's,normal houses, mansions, lodges, cabins, trailers, campers, RV's, etc.)

Custom store or business- Meaning, you can own your own business but if you do not get earnings (credits) then you will soon go to in penguin isles det and if you do not pay the bill or fine you shall go to jail or do deeds for penguin isles.

Your own penguin name glow- Other then custom colors you should be able to make your own name color doing hex. This will also go for bubble color penguin color and many other things.

Transformations- You can change into many things such as, people. cars, animals etc.

I will be posting more ideas soon, those are some basic ideas that came to mind. I hope damen takes them into the game and uses them. Happy holidays. ~Sadie

+1 by dayton, PenguinDSC, TerryDJ, CPManiac and 3 others, -1 by Harrypot9
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
5th December 2013, 07:38 PM

An idea adding onto that is paying rent monthly to Damen (only 10 credits, or so.), with condos and apartments too!

+1 by Harrypot9 and Scott
Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
5th December 2013, 07:38 PM

I dont think were gonna have homes, and Id prefer it much if we just stayed as penguins,these are my opinions, great suggestions though.

+1 by Scott

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
5th December 2013, 07:39 PM

Quote:
I dont think were gonna have homes, and Id prefer it much if we just stayed as penguins,these are my opinions, great suggestions though.
Why did you dislike the post, if you liked my ideas?

+1 by Harrypot9
Hi, I'm Scott.

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
5th December 2013, 07:41 PM

I did not like the second one but good try... :) -Bella. ;D

+1 by Scott

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
5th December 2013, 07:42 PM

Quote:
I did not like the second one but good try... :) -Bella. ;D
Just because, you do not like jail... :3

Hi, I'm Scott.

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
5th December 2013, 07:42 PM

I meant to like it, sorry, that keeps happening to me, I did it to someone else too, I think it was Icedragon on one of his comments

+1 by Scott

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
5th December 2013, 07:43 PM

Harrypot9 I just saw that you have 300 post. Crongrats keep up the amazing work! -Bella. ;D

Have a amazing day! :D

+1 by Scott

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
5th December 2013, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Harrypot9 I just saw that you have 299 crongrats on 300 post this is a early crongrats xD! -Bella. ;D
Stay on topic, as in ideas for penguin isles.

Hi, I'm Scott.

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
5th December 2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:
I meant to like it, sorry, that keeps happening to me, I did it to someone else too, I think it was Icedragon on one of his comments

You did it twice to me by accident. :3 I forgive you because I accidently do it sometimes too. :3
Quote:
~PENGUIN ISLES IDEA'S.~

Custom Homes- Meaning, there should be many different homes you live in such as (igloo's,normal houses, mansions, lodges, cabins, trailers, campers, RV's, etc.)

Custom store or business- Meaning, you can own your own business but if you do not get earnings (credits) then you will soon go to in penguin isles det and if you do not pay the bill or fine you shall go to jail or do deeds for penguin isles.

Your own penguin name glow- Other then custom colors you should be able to make your own name color doing hex. This will also go for bubble color penguin color and many other things.

Transformations- You can change into many things such as, people. cars, animals etc.

I will be posting more ideas soon, those are some basic ideas that came to mind. I hope damen takes them into the game and uses them. Happy holidays. ~Sadie

I love your ideas! +1!

Also, I have an idea I posted earlier:
Quote:
Hey Guys I have a great idea for Penguin Isles!

PenguinDSC Pier! I think it would be great, because there is an actual place to fish. There will be a boss, and a few fishermen, and this would be a job. Fishermen get paid well every two weeka, but the Boss/Owner will get more Currency every two weeks. (Money of PI)

It would be kind of like My Sims Fishing on Nintendo.

It would be a Penguin though, and they would be Fishing for fish in the lake. They could stay by the pier, or go to the middle of the lake for many places to catch fish!

I picked out the name for the shop you would get things from, and it would be called DSC Bait & Tackle Shop, where you can buy boats, Rods, Hooks, and Bait. You would not have to rent space in the Pier to park your boat, there would be some lake to the right or left showing all the Fishermen and Users Boats.

Anyone can fish, but only fishermen can get Currency for fishing, and their boss would pay them a certain amount of currency every time the Fisherman caught an amount of fish and saw him next. Regular Penguins could fish, and get anything from the store like fishermen, but don't get payed. They can sell them at a Market if there is one. Fish would be used to feed pets if they had any which you could bring pets around and feed them fish, or if you don't have a pet, you could sell them at the "Farmer's Market" where many products and things are sold.

DSC Bait & Tackle Shop

There is a starter pack with every Penguin, and it includes:

• One regular boat with blue stripes on it

• A Regular rod that has nothing on it

• 10 Hooks that have nothing on it

• 10 Regular Worms (Regular type of bait worm)

• 5 Nightcrawlers (Medium type of bait worm)

• 3 Red Wigglers (Best Type of bait worm)

That is what the starter pack includes for a player who has bought nothing.

Rods and boats cannot run out of anything, and don't run on fuel. You cannot lose boats and rods, they are collecting items that never go away.

But, Hooks can be eaten by big fish, worm will be eaten by a fish if caught or not, but you cannot lose boats and Rods.

There is limited colors for the Rods, and Boats. But at the Store, there is a Hex Colorizer where you can have any color hex coloring your products. It will cost 1000 Currency.

Prices Of Items At DSC Bait & Tackle Shop

Boats

Regular Boat: Free because it comes with the starter pack. It has blue stripes or red stripes, and you can choose.

Colored boat: 250 Currency. This allows you to have colors of your boat for stripes and the boat color.

Bigger Boat: 500 Currency. To color it, 250 more currency. With a bigger Boat, you can have more fisherman on the boat. A Regular Boat can hold 5 Fisherman, but a Bigger boat can hold 10 Fisherman.

Customized Boat: Ranges from 750-1500 currency depending. You can add all sorts of things like stickers to Color to Words and Quotes. You can add many things on there, and it could be very detailed. To have it as a bigger boat, it would cost 250 more currency.

Rods

Regular Rod: Free because it comes with the starter pack.

Colored Rod: 50 Currency.You can change the color with the hex colorizer.

Strong Rod: It is 250 Currency because it is the strongest rod. It can be added to a regular rod or colored rod for 200 currency. To add Color it is 50 Currency.

Customized Rod: 250-600. These rods can be any color, it can have things like stickers, Being strong rod, and all that. The price will depend on what you put on there, which it could be anything, and you can put text on it to look cool.

Hooks

Hooks can be lost, so watch out for the fish! There will be deals on the amount.

1 Hook: 1 Currency.

5 Hooks: 4 Currency.

10 Hooks: 8 Currency.

25 Hooks: 20 Currency.

50 Hooks: 40 Currency.

100 Hooks: 75 Currency.

100 Hooks can last you up to a Week if you fish a lot.

Worms

Worms Can be lost easily to any type of fish, but the better ones can attract bigger fish easier, and faster.

10 Pack of Regular Earthworms: 5 Currency

10 Pack of Nightcrawlers: 15 Currency

10 Pack of Red Wigglers: 30 Currency

Jobs

Main Owner/ Boss of Everyone: (Slot Open) They would get 5000 Currency From a Check every 2 Weeks.

Owner/Boss Of Everyone But the Main Owner and the other Owner: (Slots Open) (Slot Open) They would get 2500 Currency Each Every 2 Weeks.

Fisherman: (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open) (Slot Open). There are 15 Slots, and They can get payed every 2 Weeks up to 2000 Currency depending on the amount of fish they caught, and on how big the fish are.

The Lake and Pier would be very big, with lots of space.

I hope this idea is added to your new game Damen! I would be very excited if it was!!! :D

Dream On!

~PenguinDSC~

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

+1 by Scott

:3
1,004 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
6th December 2013, 12:15 AM

I'm sorry, but what is the link for penguin isles? Is it a game? If it is, all these are great ideas. +1

Sadie was here, 12/27/2018. I love you, have a lovely day. <3
Sadie was here, 1/4/2020. Happy New Year, my love. I'm so thankful I can spend another year with you. <3
Scott was here 3/21/2020. We did it! <3
Scott was here 1/5/2021. We made it through 2020! I’m so thank you spend another year with you. <3

To Find A FlashLight You Need A FlashLight
372 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
6th December 2013, 12:48 AM

This is not going to be a cpps,
But the living in a log cabin might be a good idea
at damens sneak peek there were trees.

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
6th December 2013, 07:25 AM

Sadie those were good ideas! +1 from me. Although this is a bit of topic, I dreamed Penguin Isles was out XD Anyway, those are awesome ideas! I like the Custom Houses one the best. I love being at home!

+1 by Scott

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
6th December 2013, 03:26 PM

Haha, great glad you like them. And, also yes i can not wait for it to be out.

Hi, I'm Scott.

Login or join the forums to reply.