30th September 2013
1 view

the story behind cp..

Made by Supermarioglitchy4 in Cool Stuff

Rookie
16 posts
30th September 2013, 06:02 PM

Remember.. oldcp? The real one? You came to the right place to know the story! :D Lets begin. Rsnail was working on a game, he found a paper with a penguin on it in the middle of no where.. He was isnpired to make a game. The game was experimental penguins. (im surprised i spelt it right!) You could choose a current penguin, Waddle around in a white world.. But then one day he said something like this: "I can do something better.. To make kids happy!" So, after shutting down experimental penguins, he made penguin chat, the first one, with a white world.. But, it was better, you could be a ninja, or a penguin with color! Then penguin chat 2 released, with a town and two rooms, the coffe shop and dance club. But, then he released a game after deleting the other games.. Penguin chat 3! It had more rooms! And a boiler room, igloos! The ORIGINAL penguin band would play the song "i've been delayed" in the igloo. But then, the old cp.. :) i love oldcp! THNXS DAMEN :D

+1 by CPManiac, Damen, Kara, GERALD42221 and 5 others, -1 by Bailey, jarjarjar, TerryDJ and Vagerina
ello .3. check my yt

136 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
30th September 2013, 06:06 PM

Or wikipedia.

+1 by Damen and Kara
~ SecretResearcher

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th September 2013, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Remember.. oldcp? The real one? You came to the right place to know the story! :D Lets begin. Rsnail was working on a game, he found a paper with a penguin on it in the middle of no where.. He was isnpired to make a game. The game was experimental penguins. (im surprised i spelt it right!) You could choose a current penguin, Waddle around in a white world.. But then one day he said something like this: "I can do something better.. To make kids happy!" So, after shutting down experimental penguins, he made penguin chat, the first one, with a white world.. But, it was better, you could be a ninja, or a penguin with color! Then penguin chat 2 released, with a town and two rooms, the coffe shop and dance club. But, then he released a game after deleting the other games.. Penguin chat 3! It had more rooms! And a boiler room, igloos! The ORIGINAL penguin band would play the song "i've been delayed" in the igloo. But then, the old cp.. :) i love oldcp! THNXS DAMEN :D
Nice!

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th September 2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Nice!
1+ for 1 word.. lol

+1 by GERALD42221

Kara
Administrator

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
30th September 2013, 08:57 PM

heh. pretty good. nice story kara!

+1 by x

578 posts
1st October 2013, 06:30 AM

cool

+1 by Zeternal, -1 by x

Rookie
16 posts
1st October 2013, 06:14 PM

@coolman im not kara XD im husky :3

+1 by x and Zeternal, -1 by TerryDJ, Jas and avax
ello .3. check my yt

Rookie
16 posts
1st October 2013, 06:15 PM

@damen :) thnxs!

+1 by x and Zeternal, -1 by TerryDJ and Jas
ello .3. check my yt

Straight Outta Compton Sw
577 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
1st October 2013, 06:47 PM

im annoyed with stompin bob right now. otherwise this game totally crushes newcp and no cost. but people kept begging me for credits so i spent them all on extras. That is my only problem.

Login or join the forums to reply.