7th December 2013

Time for me to die @ 12:am tonight

Made by Diego in Introductions and Leaving

Banned
106 posts
Seen 26th April 2014
7th December 2013, 06:25 PM

Hi everyone I hope you like my profill picture of me wearing my wetsuit because it is the last time you will see me that happy boy enjoying his wetsuit will die in that same wetsuit. thinking of ways to end my life sorry to say but i am going to suicide my self @ 12:am (midnight) when midnight passes or well before midnight i will say if i am about to die or not thank you for reading this also as a wetsuit model i get a lot of wetsuits just thought id share that and if i have to pick one of my fav wetsuits is the one i'm wearing in my profil picture its very comfy thanks.

+1 by Dice, Mike676, FashionistaThePositivePrincess, Tacofun and 3 others, -1 by Abby, Frogs, PenguinDSC, x and 4 others

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
7th December 2013, 06:27 PM

You are not going to Commit Suicide because of dislikes on a Forum, don't

+1 by PenguinDSC, Mike676, States Backup, vella and 1 other
Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

272 posts
Seen 26th February 2015
7th December 2013, 06:29 PM

Dont die! Its only a website! Your also to young to suicide!

Kitty Chesire Is looking at you.

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
7th December 2013, 06:31 PM

Ok, Damen cannot contend with death threats, so watch out, because I could ban you, because this is a kids game, and Damen does not want kids to be sad because people are threatening to commit suicide or say "I will cut myself til I die!". It is not good to do this, I suggest you'd not. I am locking this to save drama. Also, you are too young, unless you are lying, which some kids do. Besides, it is just dislikes, someone's opinion. You can start fresh by making another profile. If you do that, you can start fresh with no likes/dislikes, being neutral, and you will not cause all this drama occurring.

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

Login or join the forums to reply.