7th December 2013

My growing web page.

Made by Scott in Cool Stuff

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
7th December 2013, 07:53 PM

Hello everyone, as you may know i have been working on my web site. And, me and Maniac have updated it and everything. I think it has grown and now it is such a amazing web page to have fun on. And, also remember oldcp memories. You, can contact with me for the link. There is a bunch of updates i have made along with Maniac.

MOBILE DEVISES.- I have made it possible to go on your mobile devises with my web page. Meaning, you now can view my web page on your phone i pods i pads and other androids also. This was a HUGE accomplishment. Other things, will be made for the mobile devises.

This web page, has grown in many ways. And, it is to support the oldcp memories that shall never be forgotten. I truly, enjoyed the time we had on oldcp and it will never leave my heart I do want to thank Damen. Also, My page is setup neat and i am making changes. I will not advertise on here so please don't ask for the link on here. Because, it is rather rude.

Contact me for the link, other wise oldcp will always be in my heart but penguin isles will be the game of the world. I can NOT wait to play it thank you everyone.

#Positive~Sadie :)

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
7th December 2013, 08:08 PM

Yea, no offense, but everyone left my site for yours. :/
And, I hate it when I do something, and everyone else does it after me. :/
And do not advertise on the forum. But nice job.

+1 by Scott
Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
7th December 2013, 08:13 PM

I have made web sites before i have ever played oldcp. But, it was rather dumb so i updated it into a more and better web page. And, heavens no join her web page hers is a very nice web site :)

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Login or join the forums to reply.