8th December 2013

Penguinchat4 mod application

Made by Notacoolman in Help and Support

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
8th December 2013, 06:22 PM

hi guys! before i get into this post i will explain why i put this in the "Help and Support" category. i put it in that category because i am applying for mod which means i'm helping and supporting penguinchat4. anyway, i will be applying for mod on penguinchat4. here is my application.
name on Penguinchat4: C00lman. with zero's. .
name on the forum: Coolman (with o's) /Squilliam
why i think i should be mod on Penguinchat4: i help others,i have never gotten banned, i want Penguinchat4 to be peaceful, and i am nice to everyone,and i follow the rules
what i will do if i get mod; help others, make sure Penguinchat4 is completely peaceful, be nice to everyone,respect others, follow the rules,ban/kick bad penguins (especially bullies), make Penguinchat4 just as good as oldcp, listen to penguins who try to talk to me,and be loyal
i am sorry if i wasn't supposed to do this,but i thought applying is the way you get mod on penguinchat4. if it is not, please excuse it this time and sorry.
have a great day and i hope i get mod! waddle on everyone! :)

Rookie
217 posts
Seen 5th October 2013
8th December 2013, 06:26 PM

This might lower your chance of getting mod on Penguin Chat

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
8th December 2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:
ok. well it's not really asking right? it's just y'know..applying. (Xd i'm having trouble coming up with a word that's SIMULAR to "asking" but doesn't quite mean "asking".) anyway, i asked someone on penguinchat4 how you get mod and they said and i quote: "apply". so i applied. they must've been tricking me. (not gonna say who.)

Rookie
217 posts
Seen 5th October 2013
8th December 2013, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Quote:
ok. well it's not really asking right? it's just y'know..applying. (Xd i'm having trouble coming up with a word that's SIMULAR to "asking" but doesn't quite mean "asking".) anyway, i asked someone on penguinchat4 how you get mod and they said and i quote: "apply". so i applied. they must've been tricking me. (not gonna say who.)

You have to apply to a Owner either Damen or Cyberwolf!

You have to send them mail!

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
8th December 2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You have to apply to a Owner either Damen or Cyberwolf!

You have to send them mail!
ah! i knew i should apply! now i realize i should do it in a message,though! thx for telling me that.

Login or join the forums to reply.