8th December 2013

iMWPS: xxCANCELLEDxx

Made by States Backup in The Lounge

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
8th December 2013, 07:26 PM

Sorry guys, this discussion can receive many Dislikes, but it doesn't really matter at this point, the decision is done.

The CPPS we have been waiting for, for a long time, following Penguin Isles, was going to be called iMWPS. Internet Mount Wolf Private Server.

I'm sorry, but I can serve the pain of Reputation lowering Fast to Extremely Fast.

This CPPS, iMWPS is xxCANCELLEDxx.

I am sorry to see Internet Mount Wolf Private Server being ended. I sent the file to "Recycle Bin" and removed it permanently from the "Recycle Bin".

It is now forgotten.

And, since iMWPSv2 which was created last year by me and some of my Safe-Link (a private company) fellows, some of you guys might have accounts on it.

I am sorry to announce this, but I am closing down iMWPSv2.

I don't wish to put a lot of frowns on peoples faces, but it's just gotten on my nerves to host a CPPS.

And hosting 2 CPPS's?!?!?!?

Now that's just EXTREME *NO*!!!

I called the 1st version of iMWPS: (iMWPSv2) because I didn't know what "v" meant so I didn't know "v2" meant "Version 2".

iMWPS (which is also known as CPIS, CPWS, iMWPSv1, and iMWPSv3) along with iMWPSv2 are being closed.

I am sorry everyone. I hope this meant no insult/offense or harm to any penguins.

Warm Regards,
~ RocketSnail ~

+1 by Harrypot9 and Ninjay

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
8th December 2013, 07:33 PM

Oh,I am very sorry to see it leaving,but I understand.I wish you luck on future projects.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th December 2013, 07:36 PM

Um, can you keep news about your game on your site? (note to be mean)
On-topic: Aw, sad to see it end.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
8th December 2013, 07:50 PM

Well, I'm sorry everyone.

And Hashir, I couldn't tell people that iMWPS was closing on my site, because iMWPSv2 wasn't the highlight of the discussion, iMWPS was.

And iMWPS was being coded, it wasn't already up, so I possibly couldn't tell iMWPS players that it was closing, because it wasn't up yet.

Sorry to break it to ya (no offense), Hashir...

Warm Regards,
~ RocketSnail ~

P.S. Sorry to say, Hashir, I saw (space)Hashir on Rsnail.Biz I saw the faker and people thought it was really you.

Login or join the forums to reply.