8th December 2013

Penguin Isles Chapter 4: Boys, Girls and The Hishi.

Made by Damen in Penguin Isles

136 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
8th December 2013, 09:32 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure... I just can't get hooked on these stories for some reason. In my opinion, you should add more mystery and suspense. I like the comedy, though, keep that part in. And a couple parts about food wouldn't hurt....
I know your criticizing his work so he can improve it, but at least see through some of the flaws and enjoy a fifteen-year-old's work as it is.

~ SecretResearcher

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th December 2013, 10:24 PM

I like it, its cool. I can't wait for next 5 Chapter. :)

+1 by Mike676, Tiger and Boy

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th December 2013, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Quote:
I'm not sure... I just can't get hooked on these stories for some reason. In my opinion, you should add more mystery and suspense. I like the comedy, though, keep that part in. And a couple parts about food wouldn't hurt....
I know your criticizing his work so he can improve it, but at least see through some of the flaws and enjoy a fifteen-year-old's work as it is.
This story was made for children, I can go allot more professional but that wouldn't work for this concept. Reminder: This is just chapter 4. I believe I added enough mystery and suspense at the beginning of this chapter.

+1 by Scott

To Find A FlashLight You Need A FlashLight
372 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
9th December 2013, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

This story was made for children, I can go allot more professional but that wouldn't work for this concept. Reminder: This is just chapter 4. I believe I added enough mystery and suspense at the beginning of this chapter.
True, This was a good chapter.
Can't wait for new years eve!

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th December 2013, 02:10 PM

That was the best chapter. Thanks Damen for making me a Captain. XD

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
9th December 2013, 02:22 PM

:'( Why must I be terrible at everything?

+1 by Hashir

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
9th December 2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well, true. I'm just used to reading hardcore books. I do still enjoy them, though.

Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th December 2013, 12:59 PM

I like this chapter.
It's very good.
Keep working on it!
-Jonathanitti

Login or join the forums to reply.