9th December 2013

Forum Mod Application

Made by Pieguy in The Lounge

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
9th December 2013, 06:52 PM

Hello, Penguins. I'm not sure if Damen or Cyberwolf got to see my updated post, so here it is now.

To whom it may concern,
I am here today to apply for a Forum Moderator. As you can see, my Forum name is Pieguy. I should become a Forum Moderator for a few reasons. I am against bullying. I will not tolerate it, and ban whoever shall be banned. Also, I am familiar with the Forums. I am aware of when a post needs to be locked, and when a post needs to be deleted. I have experience on other Forums, and know almost everything there is to being a Moderator. I know the Forum rules very well, as well. Finally, I know my way very well around these Forums. I know the users, and I would be very fair if I were to become Moderator.

Thank you, and if you choose to accept me, I will gladly do my job well with great honor.
Sincerely,
Pieguy

+1 by Moshi
Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
9th December 2013, 07:34 PM

Good luck!But i thought there were some requirements for mod?If you want more information and help on how to get an better chance of achieving it.Mail an forum-moderator it should help you a lot.

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
9th December 2013, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Good luck!But i thought there were some requirements for mod?If you want more information and help on how to get an better chance of achieving it.Mail an forum-moderator it should help you a lot.
I'm not sure. I believe I meet almost all of the requirements.

Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
9th December 2013, 08:23 PM

Good luck pieguy!!!!! "never stop dreaming!"

hi i am moshi

Login or join the forums to reply.