9th December 2013

Hard username bad penguin?

Made by RoyalStar in Reports

194 posts
9th December 2013, 08:59 PM

so Hashir made a post of a guy with a username like IIIlI and lllll. Sometimes it is hard to ban the user if they are doing something bad and their username is like this. I have ideas to stop this!
I am going to show you some differences in capital i's and lower case L's!
Here is a example :
Il see how one is bold and one is much more thin? watch, lower case L's : llllll and upper case i's : IIIIIII Comparison : IIIIII llll see? Moderators, here is a little quiz for you guys you can practice on! :

1) III
A. uppercase i's
B. lowercase L's

2) IlllI
A. all lowercase L's
B. starts and ends with lowercase L's, uppercase i's in-between.
C. all uppercase i's

3) IIIl how many uppercase i's were there in this "username"?
A. 1
B. 4
C. 3

I hope you found this helpful. I am just tired of all these people with usernames like this breaking the rules! I thought id share my secret with you moderators. Here is one of your new tips! Keep the island safe, I know you care :). ~Royal

+1 by TikiLiki, Scott and Sophie
made by Music :).
By Pearlr10
Made by Katie :).
By ThePast

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
9th December 2013, 09:02 PM

Ok I don't wanna do the quiz I just wanna give some feedback and more.
Ok yes this is so true Royal. Somone coppied my name as Lcedragon but with lower case l and mine is uppercase i I and l look exactly the same IllllIII see? some are i's some are L's. I do not like him. But yes great example and way to stop it! ~ Icedragon

+1 by RoyalStar and TerryDJ

194 posts
9th December 2013, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Ok I don't wanna do the quiz I just wanna give some feedback and more.
Ok yes this is so true Royal. Somone coppied my name as Lcedragon but with lower case l and mine is uppercase i I and l look exactly the same IllllIII see? some are i's some are L's. I do not like him. But yes great example and way to stop it! ~ Icedragon

Yeah, someone took RoyalSwag! I even tried with uppercase i, taken! So I'm RoyalStar<3 now.. I miss my regular username :(. I hate it when people want to be you, and they try so hard to take you over. It's scary and annoying!

made by Music :).
By Pearlr10
Made by Katie :).
By ThePast

The Trilogy
536 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
9th December 2013, 09:07 PM

No, no, no! You don't need to do this Damen made where u can click the player and ban or kick them... I did it before when I had Sundaze.

Login or join the forums to reply.