10th December 2013

Sundaze _ Impersonator

Made by CPManiac in Reports

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
10th December 2013, 09:15 AM

Hello every penguin, and I have a big report for you guys. There was a penguin, and his penguin name Tyler was banned by Sundaze for cussing. So, another penguin called Sundaze_ wanted to talk to me on SkyCpps. He said he was Sundaze, but I highly doubted it. So, when I got on, "Sundaze" said: "I did not mean to ban Tyler, but his friend Jerry." So, I replied back: "If you are Sundaze, private message me on the forums." He said that he forgot his password to everything, then said the f word.

I knew Sundaze would not say that, so I said: "Sundaze would never do that!" And then he replied back with multiple cusses, and insults, even making up new bad words combining 2 bad words. He called me the b word, and many others, and I said I will ban you on Penguin Chat. He said: "Go Ahead :)" So I did, and I said /ban Sundaze_, and it did not work. I tried again, and again, and he finally replied: I'm a hacker :), you cannot ban me. Then I tried to report him on the forum, and when I came back after a few seconds, he was sitting on me with /scale 3000 4000, and said You big then the a word.

We are now up to point, where he said he was a hacker and cannot be banned. My brother and I thought about it, and the real Sundaze could have just unbanned him, so we knew he was a fake. What shall we do about this rude penguin?

For this reason, I think We need Ipbanning for moderators on Penguin Chat 4, because it is still out of hand without it.

+1 by Rocket, Sundaze, Preston, TerryDJ and 1 other

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
10th December 2013, 09:27 AM

Ooooh that is bad!!! I was the same thing on CPPS.se, an unbannable hacker.

On this CPPS, I didn't know you can hack into being unbannable!!!

That is bad. I know how to do it, but I will stay bannable, and I WILL get banned for doing bad deeds or cursing/being impolite.

How to ban him: On Rsnail.Biz if you are a Moderator, then check his IP. If he is still online when you checked his IP (because whenever he reloads the computer the IP changes) then quickly set up a VPN, (Virtual Private Network) and ban his IP from http://rsnail.biz

+1 by CPManiac and Dice, -1 by x

The Trilogy
536 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
10th December 2013, 10:42 AM

OMG! That is so bad that was totally not me but I did not unban him probably someone else did because they are saying get Tyler back but I banned him for cussing. So I did not do any of that! ~Waddle On

+1 by Dice

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
10th December 2013, 11:31 AM

Quote:
OMG! That is so bad that was totally not me but I did not unban him probably someone else did because they are saying get Tyler back but I banned him for cussing. So I did not do any of that! ~Waddle On

Yeah, Sundaze would never do such a thing!!!

+1 by Megumi Kato, -1 by x

Master
803 posts
Seen 17th January 2023
10th December 2013, 11:51 AM

He is not a hacker, he is a noob. Obviously In the name "sundaze_" he didn't use the characters in his name you think he would've.

-1 by States Backup, CPBiter, x and Dice

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th December 2013, 11:58 AM

Now I know why hackers aren't afraid to say to anyone "I hack." Because you can hack to getting unbannable

P.S I do not hack.

+1 by States Backup, Sundaze and x, -1 by Rocket

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
10th December 2013, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Now I know why hackers aren't afraid to say to anyone "I hack." Because you can hack to getting unbannable

P.S I do not hack.

I'm sorry for someone gave you a -1 on your post that I quoted in this post, I gave it a +1 sorry for whoever gave a -1 to it.

Everyone, CPBiter is very kind and respectful, we shall not dare to Dislike his posts!!!

Why is everyone spamming Dislikes on his posts?

It should be the opposite, people should be spreading a lot of Likes on all his posts!!!

Please, guys! Please!

Warm Regards,
~ RocketSnail ~

+1 by Megumi Kato and TerryDJ

Login or join the forums to reply.