14th December 2013

Memories.

Made by Scott in The Lounge

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
14th December 2013, 07:25 PM

Hello everyone, have you ever wondered about memories you think of then forget. Well, this happens to me a lot. It is annoying when you remember and forget. So, I am making this post to remember the key memories I will never forget. This may remind you of a few things also.

Joining

I remember, the day I joined I use to watch my brother all the time amazed by the game. So, I asked him how do I join I really want to make a change. Back then, I played club penguin. But, seeing this game made me change. It is sad, it is down but you have to remember the risks and the memories. The day I joined was amazing it was fun. Even though, I was kind of a no body back then. Yet, I still had fun I enjoyed talking to the few users I knew.

Meeting User's

Meeting users, was such a great memory the first users I met where Sunwolf Moshi PenguinDsc CpManiac and many others. Meeting users, was amazing many liked me and they where all so respectful. I remember, talking to them and having much fun.

Helping User's

I remember helping many users, this brought me joy to my heart. It was amazing, to make users laugh and smile this shall always be a memory that I will never forget.

Meeting Damen
This will never be forgotten this is when a met Damen. At first, I thought he was some angel. That was kind strong graceful and magnificent. But, when I met him he was more. He was amazing, kind funny brilliant and he had amazing fashion styles. Dressing with furry boots, he looked magnificent. Damen, will always be my role model.

There is so many memories, I never want to forget. Memories, I have to remember but never to forget. I love, keeping and holding on memories even if there bad. You always learn from them. All memories have a meaning, and you can't regret that.

Kind Regards, ~Sadie :)

Meeting Cyberwolf Meeting Cyberwolf, was amazing! He was a kind guy with fine jeans. Cyber was truly a great guy. He enjoyed to joke around a lot. Cyberwolf is an amazing guy with a big heart also. He is such a smart person with many talents. Cyberwolf will always be epic. I felt more home like when I was around cyberwolf.

Ghost The ghost is real!

Freezer taught me many things, he was an amazing friend. He was very funny, he knew how to make me laugh he was one of the first moderators I have ever met. He was a grand user, with many friends. He was an amazing guy, he taught me so much.

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Banned
3 posts
14th December 2013, 07:27 PM

Your posts are still crappy! Wow world record!

+1 by Kara, and bob marley, -1 by Scott, GirlyGirly, Abby, Mike676 and 11 others

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
14th December 2013, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Excuse you, it's funny because this post was not even related to you.

Hi, I'm Scott.

Master
919 posts
Seen 2nd March 2016
14th December 2013, 07:29 PM

Quote:

Dont say that to Sarabareille.Her posts are really good if you ask me and she has very good grammer.Please be NICER to people.

+1 by Scott, GirlyGirly and Mike676

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
14th December 2013, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Dont say that to Sarabreille.Her posts are really good if you ask me and she has very good grammer.Please be NICER to people.
He is banned, for making rude posts towards many users. I shall see if he is linked to any other accounts. And, thank you sunset :)

Hi, I'm Scott.

331 posts
Seen 1st November 2015
14th December 2013, 07:36 PM

You have really done it once again Sadie!
Inspiring people with those warm words of yours!

My favorite memory was the "Disney" Mickey Mouse invasion thing!
That was funny!

Anyways, that was a beautifully written post. I can TOTALLY connect with you too.
The year I graduated from Elementary school, (which was a while ago) was the BEST years of my life.
I was so young back then. And guess what?! BAM!! In 6th grade I forgot EVERYTHING!!! Well, except a few things.
But once again, outstanding job!
+1

~GirlyGirly :)

+1 by Scott and Moshi

lel
Master
30 posts
Seen 4th October 2019
14th December 2013, 07:51 PM

Ahem, I would like to say angel*

+1 by , Kara, , Scott and 2 others

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
14th December 2013, 07:58 PM

Quote:
meeting cyberwolf
Meeting Cyberwolf, was amazing! He was a kind guy with fine jeans. Cyber was truly a great guy. He enjoyed to joke around a lot. Cyberwolf is an amazing guy with a big heart also. He is such a smart person with many talents. Cyberwolf will always be epic. I felt more home like when I was around cyberwolf.

Hi, I'm Scott.

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
14th December 2013, 08:02 PM

thnks fr th mmrs

+1 by Scott

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
14th December 2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
thnks fr th mmrs
Chelsey well shes my girl. She is a kick "donkey" kind of girl. She is funny and truly amazing.

Hi, I'm Scott.

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
14th December 2013, 08:06 PM

*cough meeting abby*

Lol, Sadie I like this post :) +1

+1 by Scott
Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
14th December 2013, 08:14 PM

Quote:
She is a kick "donkey" kind of girl.

+1 by PenguinDSC

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
14th December 2013, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Quote:
She is a kick "donkey" kind of girl.

Haha, think my dear think :)

Hi, I'm Scott.

Login or join the forums to reply.