14th December 2013

Help & Questions

Made by SnapShotCindy in Help and Support

91 posts
Seen 16th February 2014
14th December 2013, 08:01 PM

Hi everyone! I need some help changing my profile picture! Since prom is coming up at my school, I am going to switch up a bit. So please help with that and give me the ''How Too'' kind of guide.

Q1) How do I get awesome moving pictures for signatures? What website would you suggest?

Q2) Can we add friends on CP forums?

Q3) How do I post videos on forums?

Q4) How do I change my profile pic?

Thanks. Answer soon :3...

+1 by Dreamer
Dis is mah camera his name is cheesey

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
14th December 2013, 08:02 PM

I can only answer Question 4. And 2 is no
Answer to question 4: Go to Edit Profile. Get a URL. Copy Image URL. Paste it on where it says profile Picture or something like that. Click save and you got it

+1 by TikiLiki

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
14th December 2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Hi everyone! I need some help changing my profile picture! Since prom is coming up at my school, I am going to switch up a bit. So please help with that and give me the ''How Too'' kind of guide.

Q1) How do I get awesome moving pictures for signatures? What website would you suggest?

Thanks. Answer soon :3...

1) search (thing your looking for) gif's or avatars.

2) No you can not, but this would be great.

3) Copy and paste the link.

4) Go to your home page, and click edit profile and then copy and paste the image url to the box.

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Master
919 posts
Seen 2nd March 2016
14th December 2013, 08:25 PM

I will be Happy to answer them all.

A:Where I go Is google.So I type In Gifs and when you find one you click it and you right click the picture and when that happens it will show more thing and you click 'Copy Image Location' and you go to 'Edit' on your profile and you will see a box name 'Signatures' you type and you clikc 'Save'

A:No we cannot.A lot of people were suggesting on that but it didnt happen.

A:You get the video link and you type in Between those you put the link of the video.

You go to 'Edit your profile' and the first one box you delete the link of your old picture and you type in the new picture link.

Ask me questions if you have more.Sorry if it was hard to understand..its hard to explain it.

+1 by Dreamer and Sophie

Rookie
10 posts
14th December 2013, 08:27 PM

1) You are gonna have to get some help with that one, I am good at art, but I cannot figure that out!
2) Sorry, you can't add any friends! :(!!!
3) Cannot do, very sorry hon!
4) Click your name in the top right hand corner, go to 'Edit Profile' above your profile picture now, delete what is shown for your saved URL code, and copy & paste your new URL code.

Hope this helped you a bunch! Stay sweet :).

Login or join the forums to reply.