18th December 2013

you had thought I SAID THAT!?

Made by FashionistaThePositivePrincess in Reports

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
18th December 2013, 09:09 PM

Someone had hacked my account on my forum. I could tell it was avax123, she threatened me and Sophie. Even though she's my sister, I have NO IDEA WHY SHE IS DOING THIS. You guys know me! I would NEVER say that! I promise!! It was NOT ME!! PLEASE! Stop thinking this is me! PLZ! ITS RUINING MY REPUTATION OF HOW PEOPLE THINK OF ME! I NEVER WOULD EVER SAY THAT! I'M NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO BULLY ONLINE!! IF MY MOM CAUGHT ME, SHE WOULD GROUND ME FROM MY LAPTOP FOR A YEAR. I'M STUFFING THIS INSIDE YOUR HEAD SO YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT ME! IT IS FRUSTRATING ME! I GET BULLIED EVERYWHERE I GO, THAT IS WHY I'M AGAINST IT! WHY WOULD I SAY THAT IF I'M AGAINST IT!? PLEASE STOP THINKING IT IS ME!! I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER SAY THAT! I AM GOING THROUGH A LOT SO PLEASE STOP, ONLINE AND OFFLINE (SCHOOL). Please stop believing I said that. Anyone who has known me for a long time, think about it, would I actually say a rude, cussing, sentence as was shown? THINK. EVERYONE THINK ABOUT IT. WOULD I ACTUALLY SAY SUCH A RUDE AND CRUEL SENTENCE SHOWN??

Your depressed Master Fashionista

+1 by Mycroft, ThePast, Tacofun, Nintendo and 14 others
Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Rookie
21 posts
18th December 2013, 09:15 PM

I never really heard about this... I can't say anything, but I guess I believe you. +1

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
18th December 2013, 09:16 PM

Quote:
I never really heard about this... I can't say anything, but I guess I believe you. +1
Check out my post "Hate Bullies?" you'll see what I'm talking about.

Your friend,

Best friends
Friends

BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
18th December 2013, 09:19 PM

I never saw any of your posts from when avax123 hacked your account. Thank you anyway for telling us it wasn't you, but next time, we can understand you without the excessive caps. +1

"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

219 posts
Seen 30th March 2014
18th December 2013, 09:19 PM

I believe you. Maybe change your pass so your sister cant get to it.

Between your dreams and your reality, there is no distance, there is no time. WAKE UP to your dreams. Live them as the reality they are

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
18th December 2013, 09:21 PM

I'm trying to change my password, but I cannot find a way. And Nintendo, it is because I cleared out the shoutbox so nobody else accuses me.

Your friend,

Best friends
Friends

BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
18th December 2013, 09:26 PM

Pearlr10 i tried searching your post but when i entered search.There was none.Also please edit and take away the caps.Though could you tell in the post what you said unless it's not for the public?

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
18th December 2013, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Pearlr10 i tried searching your post but when i entered search.There was none.Also please edit and take away the caps.Though could you tell in the post what you said unless it's not for the public?
Go to my profile and look for it. It is recent.

Your friend,

Best friends
Friends

BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

91 posts
Seen 16th February 2014
18th December 2013, 09:51 PM

I believe you, Pearl. You wouldn't do this!

Dis is mah camera his name is cheesey

:3
1,004 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
18th December 2013, 10:10 PM

Edit: I believe you, Pearlr. Sorry I thought you were avax123.

Sadie was here, 12/27/2018. I love you, have a lovely day. <3
Sadie was here, 1/4/2020. Happy New Year, my love. I'm so thankful I can spend another year with you. <3
Scott was here 3/21/2020. We did it! <3
Scott was here 1/5/2021. We made it through 2020! I’m so thank you spend another year with you. <3

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
19th December 2013, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Uhm, you are avax123, pearlr. And, don't accuse me, I am not avax123
Since when am I avax123?! Proof? She is my sister and I would never be that harsh to people. Seriously, that was a rude post. So, did you come over to my house and check if she is me or not? Did you this girl playing as avax123?:

Don't think so. So don't be saying that I'm avax123. And how would you be avax123? She's my sister, your CLEARLY NOT MY SISTER. Good bye, have a nice day. :)

Your loving Master Fashionista

-1 by avax
Your friend,

Best friends
Friends

BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

1,004 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
19th December 2013, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Since when am I avax123?! Proof? She is my sister and I would never be that harsh to people. Seriously, that was a rude post. So, did you come over to my house and check if she is me or not? Did you this girl playing as avax123?:

Don't think so. So don't be saying that I'm avax123. And how would you be avax123? She's my sister, your CLEARLY NOT MY SISTER. Good bye, have a nice day. :)

That made no sense...but you could of told me that it was your sister. Tornado said it was the same person when she did "/issame" but why avax123? That is clearly my name. "Avax". But okay, sorry I thought you were avax13. I don't want to start an argument.

Sadie was here, 1/4/2020. Happy New Year, my love. I'm so thankful I can spend another year with you. <3
Scott was here 1/5/2021. We made it through 2020! I’m so thank you spend another year with you. <3

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
19th December 2013, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That made no sense...but you could of told me that it was your sister. Tornado said it was the same person when she did "/issame" but why avax123? That is clearly my name. "Avax". But okay, sorry I thought you were avax13. I don't want to start an argument.
When I get really stressed, I get really angry really fast, that is why it made no sense. And tornado is lying. She never did issame. She chose that username out. I wasn't with her. Thankfully, she doesn't play here, she plays newcp. :D

+1 by avax
Your friend,

Best friends
Friends

BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

1,004 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
19th December 2013, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

When I get really stressed, I get really angry really fast, that is why it made no sense. And tornado is lying. She never did issame. She chose that username out. I wasn't with her. Thankfully, she doesn't play here, she plays newcp. :D

Alright. I am glad we aren't starting an argument.

133 posts
Seen 18th April 2014
19th December 2013, 07:16 PM

:O I never heard that you got hacked but now that I know I feel super sorry for you!!!!

Login or join the forums to reply.