18th December 2013

hurt

Made by dreamergirl in Help and Support

219 posts
Seen 30th March 2014
18th December 2013, 09:17 PM

Have anyone of you been hurt before? Well it happens sometimes. When someone is hurt or feeling sad help them. Someone was getting yelled at for no reason but they didn't do anything. Stand up for yourself. That dosnt mean be mean though. Think about what you do before you do it. Think about if its the right or wrong thing to do. Everyone should be treated with equal respect. So if you see someone hurt or sad help them. Give them a hand. You never know. That`s how you make a friend. By being caring. When someone is being yelled at, or in my case bullied stand up for yourself. Not in a mean way. Maybe say to stop bothering her in a NICE way. Remember, everyone has feelings. I just wanted to remind everyone to help everyone no matter who they are. Dream on as if life never ends.

Between your dreams and your reality, there is no distance, there is no time. WAKE UP to your dreams. Live them as the reality they are

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
18th December 2013, 09:20 PM

who was being yelled at? I'm a big bully victim. I got accused of bullying in school, and here. That's why I changed my mini signature if you've noticed.

Your depressed Master Fashionista

+1 by ThePast
Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

219 posts
Seen 30th March 2014
18th December 2013, 09:21 PM

Someone thats not on this site. It was horrible he was being cursed in front of a mod :(

Between your dreams and your reality, there is no distance, there is no time. WAKE UP to your dreams. Live them as the reality they are

Rookie
21 posts
18th December 2013, 09:28 PM

I do not know what bullying is like, I wish I could understand a little more, but I don't exactly. I am, well, a popular guy in school.... The guy I guess you girls would call : The one guy that the popular girls are after in the movies
or something...

219 posts
Seen 30th March 2014
18th December 2013, 09:29 PM

Thats nice. Well think of a time you've been really embarest. Think of being embarest like that every day. Or even worse. Or laughed at every day. I dont get bullied but somehow i understand.

Login or join the forums to reply.