18th December 2013
1 view

New Name and Profile!

Made by Frogs in Cool Stuff

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
18th December 2013, 09:31 PM

Hi everyone! I have a new name and profile! It's RunningMan! You can't use spaces so I had to resort to no spaces. Running Man is an AWESOME TV Show! It's made in Korea so you might not understand, but you can turn on English Subtitles. I think you should check it out! Here's my profile picture, which is a picture of all of them in the older episodes. Now there are tons of episodes!

There are 7 permanent members (unless they leave) and they are all celebrities. There are 6 boys and 1 girl. Here is the very first episode's link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xvpAek1ypTo

I hope you enjoy it! Also, you can just go on youtube and type in Running Man and view the latest episodes! I enjoy it so much (maybe because I'm Korean... I don't live there though. Though I do wish I could visit sometime). Also, the girl (Song Jihyo) is not in the first some episodes. She comes out on number 2. There is another guy who had to leave for a drama (kinda like a movie) and she took his place. Later she becomes a member.

These are the names of the members (they will sound weird):

Yoo JaeSuk
Ji Sukjin
Ha Dong Hoon (Ha Ha)
Kang Gary
Song Jihyo
Lee Kwangsoo
Kim Jongkook

They all have nicknames of some sort of animal and they have other nicknames too. I hope you enjoy this show! I can't stop wanting to show you pictures! Look another one!

They are not Chinese. But I am the biggest fan (maybe because I'm Korean...) of this show! Different episodes are different things! Instead of Ribbet on I say:

Don't Walk, Run.

+1 by Chelsey, Mike676 and Mycroft

Banned
12 posts
18th December 2013, 10:32 PM

I like chinese food

-1 by ian, avax and Frogs

Login or join the forums to reply.