19th December 2013

Inspirational: What Inspires You?

Made by CPManiac in Cool Stuff

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
19th December 2013, 03:33 PM

Hey there! I wanted to show you all a video of how you should live your life. You do not have to do these, but I love the last part (1:49- 2:31) where they talk about how you should treat main things in life like your friends.

Here is the video url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Mx8vye6W8

Now, I also wanted to talk about what inspires you. Whether it is OldCp, where it took you to a new place when you thought Club Penguin was a bust, or if it was something like a notebook where you share your thoughts, or poems.

My inspiration: The community. There is so much we have done, and so much we can do, if we stand up for each other, and work together, work hard, we can experience more. I would love if you commented on what inspires you the most down below, and Have a nice day!

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
19th December 2013, 04:33 PM

I have been hugely inspired by the community players. A month and a half ago, I first logged into what was going to be an amazing outcome!

Also, the high ranks inspired me on my first few days. All these helpful guides for good posts, my English skills must of improved...

+1 by CPManiac

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Login or join the forums to reply.