1 view

Top 5 sad moment of movies p2

Made by Polarmanax in The Lounge

682 posts
Seen 10th November 2015
20th December 2013, 04:15 PM

In my opinion...

5. Spongebob Movie- The Almost Death of Patrick Star and Spongebob Squarepants-

I Know Spongebob is a childish show, but this was the true climax of the movie. They are best friends set out to dry out and die, and then they almost die peacfully singing their favorite song from their favorite place to be, "Goofy Goobers", and what makes it more sad, they cry and their tears form a heart and free all they dead fish. And all they wanted to do is make it to "Shell City".

4. Frozen- The Death Of Anna-

Never saw Frozen, but this was a suggestion. Hans was about to kill Elsa, but Anna sacraficed her self.She did not die, just was frozen. Suggested by: May23

3. Lion King- Mufasa Dies-

Again, i never saw The Lion King. I have only saw Kimba The White Lion, it has the same plot of Lion King, its older, and it was English dubbed from Japanese. Scar pushes Mufasa of a cliff, while Simba watches. Suggested by: Kara

2. The Rugrats Movie-

Tommy and the rest of the gang get lost in somewhere....where even i dont even...But somewhere in the jungle, no adults, and it was pretty sad.

And #1 is......

1. Soul Eater- Crona's Childhood

I am a super fan of Soul Eater. Crona's childhood is so sad, I was tempted to put it on this list. Her mother forced her to kill a baby dragon in the anime, and in the manga, a bunny. He/She refused to kill it, so her mother locked her up in a dark, empty room for who knows how long. Her/his mother implanted a weapon in to her back, "Ragnarok" and he was a bully towards him/her, and was in her/his spine. Plus, in that episode, there was sad music :'(

BONUS! ANOTHER CRONA ONE :3

When Crona was a child, she went to a beach and put a circle around her, and then Little Maka came and destroyed it. I think Crona was trying to prevent a SeaBear attack, but what ever, And after that Maka walked up to her (present now) and she was attacking, and Maka said after being stabbed a couple of times, "i wanna be you're friend" and then put her hand out and chuckled and said "What do you say?" and then Crona started crying and then I just cryed so much, like so, so much :'(

Thats it. Please no hate! Thank you.

+1 by Abby, Dice and Templar

tessa (;

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th December 2013, 04:51 PM

Spongebob the Movie was so sad.

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
20th December 2013, 04:54 PM

Lol, she did not DIE, but she froze, but then she unfroze, so i would change that.... lol

Login or join the forums to reply.