Damen Spike Games HQ!

Made by Archie in The Lounge

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
21st December 2013, 02:18 PM

Hi Damen fans!
As you may know, OldCP recently went down. Damen has lots of other games (as shown on 'home'), and has made it all in to one whole community! Nice move!

The OldCP community has been re-made. It is now called 'Damen Spike games HQ'! All of Damen's games are included on it, and it's had a complete re-design. There are lots of minecraft fans on here too, clue's in the background!

There has been a new category called 'Snails Chat'. Incase you haven't yet worked it out, you can post stuff about Snailschat such as: Your day in Snailschat! Snailschat tips! How to find hidden items! Tutorials!

This is getting very exciting now! I hope Snailschat will stay for a while, it's super! Keep up the amazing work Damen, thanks for all you've done for us! Looking forward to Penguin Isles and the beta testing :D

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! I will check and reply ASAP. Enjoy your day, and the new community!

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
21st December 2013, 02:25 PM

I know right archie!It looks perfect.I hope some people don't think that there are any new things on this and wondering how to find it out anything.

Login or join the forums to reply.