22nd December 2013

Dice Talk- Guest Star end of Dec.

Made by Dice in The Lounge

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd December 2013, 09:10 PM

So I told you that Dice Talk is on Christmas break, well, I can't last without it, so it's back! Enjoy!!!
More Talks:
So, you noticed something different when you came in the forum? Damen made DamenSpike.com! He puts all the websites he made on there! It's so cool!
More, more Talks:
You know The Hunger Games, well I am making The Hungry Games!!! We need cast. Go to search, to title, and type in, "The Hungry Games".
Last Talks, finally:
Archie's advice of being succeful:

Have you ever wanted to be popular but nobody notices you? Do you want to be a success and climb the ranks? Then stick to this page and read my latest tutorial! This new guide is full of all the info you will need! From tips to becoming popular, to advice on achieving, everyone is welcome to read!

Becoming popular:

As you know, this is a social site where you can interact with people around the world. People that join sites like this tend not to be shy, and seek popularity. If you don't know what this means, it's when you want to be well known with many friends. There are the advantages, but dark sides to this. If this is what your here for, read on!

Respect:
If you want to become popular, then the best way to start off is to respect. By doing this, people will like you, and kindness is noticed quite well. This needs to remain through out your time here.

Following the rules:
Following the rules is the most important thing to remember in the community. If people break them, us staff will find out and sort it. If you follow the rules, you won't be hated, and it shows that you can be a nice friend that gets along well with others.

Often Posting:
Posting often is the key to your goal. If you often post on many different discussions, people will get to know you really well. If they are nice and don't break the rules, people will want to be your friend. We have a friendly community here, lots of people accept!

Tips for success:
If you have just arrived to the community, you will probably notice ranks. By 'Success' I mostly mean achieving higher ranks. So you know the basics, I will show you the order if the ranks:

Banned - Appears as a blank space.
Rookie - What you are when you first join.
Master - Trusted user.
News Reporter
Moderator - Very trusted, has power to ban/IP ban.
Administrator - Extremely trusted, runs the forum.

This is the order of the ranks. Here are your tips! They are quite regular to the popularity tips.

Meaningful posts:
If you are to achieve in this forum, it's important to make your posts meaningful. If you don't understand this, it's making your posts have a good reason to be on the forum, and is to do with the topic. If you seek the higher ranks, then this is extremely important.

No spamming:
If you want to be bumped to the rank above you, you must NOT spam. Only mods and above can change your rank, and spamming can prove if your not worthy if a certain rank. Also, no spamming is a rule. If you do this too much, it's a ban.

Respect:
If you don't respect other people around you, it's showing a bad attitude to your account. This will prevent promotions, and can only lead to demotions. Yet again, this is an important rule. Dosbt matter if a users rank is above or below you, you must follow this at all times.

Showing effort:
If you show that you have put effort into your posts, it is a very good way to show a good attitude, and gets you closer to a promotion. By showing this, you need to make sure that your posts aren't long, and your grammar is correct. Don't worry about a few spelling mistakes, everyone does that!

Don't ask!
If you ask for higher titles, you only lower you chances of earning them. The best thing to do is be patient, and it will come a LOT quicker than if you ask. If you continuously ask, you may never achieve.
Dice Talk is over! Bye now! Have a Merry Christmas!

+1 by OoBubblesoO and May23

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
22nd December 2013, 09:50 PM

Great post, Dice. I think the Dice Talk posts are awesome. XD Keep up the good work.

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd December 2013, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Great post, Dice. I think the Dice Talk posts are awesome. XD Keep up the good work.
Thank you! It's my 40th Dice Talk ever made!

Login or join the forums to reply.