22nd December 2013

The Drake Show

Made by Box Head Drake in Cool Stuff

705 posts
Seen 20th April 2019
22nd December 2013, 11:18 PM

Hey There Fellow Penguins,

Yes,Today is my very first post of "The Drake Show' and yes I am a little nervous if you like this or if you really hated it XD well since it's my first time i'd like to do some comedy!So you know how when your watching TV and you see those guys making up stories for other peeps to laugh?Well if you don't now you know and I am going to do exactly that today!Here is the first thing I came up with. Well when I was walking to the store I tried entering the side that said "Exit Only" so it didn't let me in.So I asked the guy across the street and he randomly started laughing and I was like "Watch you Looking at?" and he said the sign he pointed I looked up and it said "Exit Only" and I was like ohhh and then he started callin' his friends and i'm like "Who You callin"cause I knew he have any friends by the way he laughs at peeps.So he told everyone about me and I took his phone and SMASHED IT ON THE GROUND XD and then he cried home to his mama and he was 37 and I didn't even go inside the store XD.Thanks for reading and remember guys that comedy I did isn't real so don't think I entered the wrong door.Now when I mention i actually entered the wrong door XD well thanks again for reading let me know if you like it in the comments below!

+1 by Dice

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd December 2013, 11:20 PM

reposttt xD its ok I do the same thing and congrats

Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

705 posts
Seen 20th April 2019
22nd December 2013, 11:28 PM

Quote: