Do's and Don'ts.

Made by Scott in The Lounge

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
22nd December 2013, 11:32 PM

Online Dating!

Hello everyone, my main topic for today is Online Dating. And, how it is good and how it is rather bad. I will list the good things and the bad things. Including the do's and don'ts.

Good Things- You meat great fellers, with huge hearts. Sometimes, they ease the pain of being alone. Online Dates, can be fun sometimes you find out your perfect for each other.

Bad Things- Some people, take pictures of the internet to fool others into thinking they look like hat. Some, even stalk you once you give them information. This causes, a climax of strangeness. You may also find the wrong person, that is the jealous type that would not be good.

Do- Make friends on these forums, Private message the certain someone your falling for. Maybe they also are falling for you. If not "don't continue to bother them"

Don't- Post full blown posts including why you love them, this will cause a feud between ladies and sometimes men. You may, write a mood on who you like though or just state your crushing on someone.

Ok, so many of you hate Online Dating some don't. Well, actually you can control that by keeping your secret lover to your self. Remain, hidden maybe they actually like you also. Send them a message they might reply.

Forums- are truly meant to meet friends have fun talk about minecraft club penguin games etc. It is meant to remain safe, don't keep bothering or pestering a user. If, you pester a user they tend to get mad never bother users if they prefer to be anonymous.

Thank you, ~Sadie

+1 by avax, Box Head Drake, jay, Notacoolman and 7 others
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

:3
1,004 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
22nd December 2013, 11:36 PM

And you forgot another important one!

Don't Give Out Personal Infomation!!!

Some older man can be finding pictures of a little kid, then showing the person who thinks there "crush" is a kid. They might say oh hey, Come to my house! I live at 9999 Bubbles Street Road in Mars (example I made up, I am sure there is no place called Bubbles street in the planet Mars XD)
But you get the point. Good post, +1, and also kids who are 8 shoulden't get into this kind of stuff.

Sadie was here, 12/27/2018. I love you, have a lovely day. <3
Sadie was here, 1/4/2020. Happy New Year, my love. I'm so thankful I can spend another year with you. <3
Scott was here 3/21/2020. We did it! <3
Scott was here 1/5/2021. We made it through 2020! I’m so thank you spend another year with you. <3

4|23|15
Master
810 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd December 2013, 11:56 PM

This is simply very well put and it's easy to understand.I think it's wrong for kids under 8 to date online.Bad things can happen and it's sad to know that right now there are 12 year old moms because of online dating :( Wonderful post +1

Kara, Olivia, Tessa, Olivia, Adam, Olivia, Olivia

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
23rd December 2013, 12:02 AM

+1! Great post Sadie. I would also like to add that online dating causes drama. Lots of drama.

Beautiful signatures made by the amazing Tasha v

This one's made by the incredible Sparklz

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
23rd December 2013, 12:08 AM

Very good with lots of info! Some users are thinking pic I say is me is not rlly me cuz on tinychat was someone diff, that was NOT me it was my friend using my laptop

-1 by Gaf
Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
23rd December 2013, 02:22 AM

EXACTLY!! This is a good example why not to do this!
Quote:
This is simply very well put and it's easy to understand.I think it's wrong for kids under 8 to date online.Bad things can happen and it's sad to know that right now there are 12 year old moms because of online dating :( Wonderful post +1
Now this is a great explained do's and dont's ! Seriously...idk y but this post by Sadie made me happy...:3
Quote:
Online Dating!

Hello everyone, my main topic for today is Online Dating. And, how it is good and how it is rather bad. I will list the good things and the bad things. Including the do's and don'ts.

Good Things- You meat great fellers, with huge hearts. Sometimes, they ease the pain of being alone. Online Dates, can be fun sometimes you find out your perfect for each other.

Bad Things- Some people, take pictures of the internet to fool others into thinking they look like hat. Some, even stalk you once you give them information. This causes, a climax of strangeness. You may also find the wrong person, that is the jealous type that would not be good.

Do- Make friends on these forums, Private message the certain someone your falling for. Maybe they also are falling for you. If not "don't continue to bother them"

Don't- Post full blown posts including why you love them, this will cause a feud between ladies and sometimes men. You may, write a mood on who you like though or just state your crushing on someone.

Ok, so many of you hate Online Dating some don't. Well, actually you can control that by keeping your secret lover to your self. Remain, hidden maybe they actually like you also. Send them a message they might reply.

Forums- are truly meant to meet friends have fun talk about minecraft club penguin games etc. It is meant to remain safe, don't keep bothering or pestering a user. If, you pester a user they tend to get mad never bother users if they prefer to be anonymous.

Thank you, ~Sadie

+1 by Scott
Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

Login or join the forums to reply.