23rd December 2013

What Penguin Isles Is About

Made by Starwolf in Penguin Isles

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
23rd December 2013, 10:41 AM

Hey Guys Starwolf Here Today My Post Is About Penguin Isles Category And The Website Its Self.

What The Category Is About: The Penguin Isles Category Is Posts Relating To The Website Like (Exmaple) A Moderator Application For Penguin Isles.

What The Website Is About And Why Oldcp Was Shut Down Possibly: Penguin Isles Is About In My Opnion Its Like A Battle Of islands Because And The Map There Is Blackhawks isles Blackhawks Was Started Bye A orgnazation I Dont Know Yet Then Theres A Good Side It Could Be A Battle Of the Kingdoms Because The Blackhawks In Oldcp Shot Clarckson. They Could Attack There Again And There New Leader Could Be Bane Because he Caused Trouble In Oldcp.

Well Thats It Guys Thats All I Know! ~Star~

+1 by Damen, Nintendo, Preston, Tacofun and 1 other

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd December 2013, 10:45 AM

Nice one, you're right. There's a Blackhawks / Hackers, and a Kingdom.

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
23rd December 2013, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Hey Guys Starwolf Here Today My Post Is About Penguin Isles Category And The Website Its Self.

What The Category Is About: The Penguin Isles Category Is Posts Relating To The Website Like (Exmaple) A Moderator Application For Penguin Isles.

What The Website Is About And Why Oldcp Was Shut Down Possibly: Penguin Isles Is About In My Opnion Its Like A Battle Of islands Because And The Map There Is Blackhawks isles Blackhawks Was Started Bye A orgnazation I Dont Know Yet Then Theres A Good Side It Could Be A Battle Of the Kingdoms Because The Blackhawks In Oldcp Shot Clarckson. They Could Attack There Again And There New Leader Could Be Bane Because he Caused Trouble In Oldcp.

Well Thats It Guys Thats All I Know! ~Star~

Penguin Isles is an entirely new virtual world, I don't know about the fighting. Bane did make mischief in OldCP, yes, but Damen shut it down for copyright issues with Disney.

Nice, educated post! +1

"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
23rd December 2013, 10:47 AM

Thanks Ninetndo And Damen But Like What tennis Made Because Some Blackhawk Members Could Come Back In Pi And Possibly Make A Trap Or Something Like Those Little Snipers And Get Someone. ~Star~

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
23rd December 2013, 03:17 PM

I Wonder What It Would Be Like Maybe Exactly Like I Said Or Maybe Different? ~Starwolf~

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd December 2013, 05:12 PM

Cool! This post needs a like! +1

Login or join the forums to reply.