3rd October 2013

Bacon Unbanned

Made by Abby in Feedback

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
3rd October 2013, 10:19 PM

Bacon, You are unbanned, I don't know why but you were.. With people saying others are Hacking I don't know what to do right now so I unbanned you for now, I will have to talk to Damen about it, your welcome.

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
3rd October 2013, 11:13 PM

great!

+1 by Notacoolman and CPManiac

Rookie
103 posts
Seen 16th January 2015
4th October 2013, 06:41 AM

Yay for Bacon! But why do people want to hack accounts. It's just frustrating.

~ Sunset @ Oldcp.biz

+1 by Notacoolman
Cutie899sa &@ Sunset45 online @ Oldcp.biz Community
Seeing You

PS: Where's my chocolate LOL

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th October 2013, 06:50 AM

Abby I need to talk to you.... Damen had banned bacon and told us the reason.. I think you need to hear the reason.

-1 by Notacoolman and dxman

Kara
Administrator

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th October 2013, 07:06 AM

I banned bacon because he is aduby1.

+1 by Notacoolman and Kara

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
4th October 2013, 07:13 AM

Quote:
I banned bacon because he is aduby1.
uh...he? i am pretty sure bacon is a she...

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
4th October 2013, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Abby I need to talk to you.... Damen had banned bacon and told us the reason.. I think you need to hear the reason.
ik what she did. but you don't have to yell at her and act like you never made a mistake. because you did uncountable times. just let damen take care of it. which he already did. so there is no reason to make the drama continue.

-1 by Kara and Cipher

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th October 2013, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Quote:
ik what she did. but you don't have to yell at her and act like you never made a mistake. because you did uncountable times. just let damen take care of it. which he already did. so there is no reason to make the drama continue.
I think the mistake of spamming reward on others and pretending to be a girl is beyond your forgive and forget provinces.

+1 by Kara and Notacoolman

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th October 2013, 07:27 AM

Quote:
why did u dislike it.... I was just saying there was a reason that Damen banned bacon... it is not like I was saying "OH WHY DID U DO THAT BACON SUCKS"... -_-

Kara
Administrator

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th October 2013, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Quote:
I didn't YELL... this is internet yelling HEY YOU BE QUIET.... and yea I know I have made mistakes I have made more mistakes than anyone but.. look I learn from my mistakes I get better from my mistakes... and what bacon did wasn't a mistake it was a betrayal that you cannot forgive.

Kara
Administrator

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
4th October 2013, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I think the mistake of spamming reward on others and pretending to be a girl is beyond your forgive and forget provinces.
Okay Damen, I'm sorry I had no idea, I banned her again, so please lock this topic or delete it, i'm so srry.

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
4th October 2013, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Quote:
why did u dislike it.... I was just saying there was a reason that Damen banned bacon... it is not like I was saying "OH WHY DID U DO THAT BACON SUCKS"... -_-
Uh I didn't

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Artist.

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
4th October 2013, 12:57 PM

Off Topic: Abby, Luke, Sunwolf and Rachelle were also spamming the reward command on themselves.

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
4th October 2013, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Off Topic: Abby, Luke, Sunwolf and Rachelle were also spamming the reward command on themselves.
No we didn't, we were helping eachother out.. so please stop.

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Artist.

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
4th October 2013, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I didn't YELL... this is internet yelling HEY YOU BE QUIET.... and yea I know I have made mistakes I have made more mistakes than anyone but.. look I learn from my mistakes I get better from my mistakes... and what bacon did wasn't a mistake it was a betrayal that you cannot forgive.
betrayel huh? your the one to talk about betrayal. you can't talk because you somehow banned the greatest admin in the world. and did we forgive you for that? yes we did. what bacon did isn't even as big as the thing you did. so since we forgave you it would be nice for you to forgive bacon. and btw i disliked it because you disliked MY post for no reason. i said i would stop disliking but when people dislike my posts for no reason i have no choice but to dislike back.

Login or join the forums to reply.