25th December 2013

Coolman talk- merry christmas!!

Made by Notacoolman in The Lounge

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
25th December 2013, 09:07 AM

hi guys!! welcome to Coolman talk! this episode is about Christmas! i would like to say Merry Christmas to you all!! i hope you guys have a great,wonderful christmas! i got a game called Spongebob:the yellow avenger (i enjoy spongebob), and a gift card for my Kindle Fire! i liked those
gifts very much! what did YOU guys get?? please tell me! i would love to know! have a great day,and i'll see you guys on Penguinchat4 when it comes out! until then...

+1 by Spongebob

Yooooooooooooooooooooo
347 posts
Seen 26th January 2023
25th December 2013, 09:15 AM

Thank you! I hope you a awesome Christmas!

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th December 2013, 09:19 AM

Cool. But Coolman, you never capitalized most of your sentences and i's... You need to capitalize T in Talk. Coolman Talk. You need to adjust that, and then your ready.

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
25th December 2013, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Cool. But Coolman, you never capitalized most of your sentences and i's... You need to capitalize T in Talk. Coolman Talk. You need to adjust that, and then your ready.
I am on my kindle fire. For some reason, it doesn't let me capitalize my letters when I need to. It even auto corrects.

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th December 2013, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Quote:
I am on my kindle fire. For some reason, it doesn't let me capitalize my letters when I need to. It even auto corrects.
:/ Go on a computer, then.

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
25th December 2013, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i am. NOW i am on the computer.

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th December 2013, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Then capitalize "I" if your talking about yourself... O_O I bet yuor older than me.

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
25th December 2013, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Then capitalize "I" if your talking about yourself... O_O I bet yuor older than me.
yes,i am older than you. you're 8 or 9 right? if so,yes i am. And i do not want to capitalize.

Login or join the forums to reply.